Wolf In Disguise : Once Bitten

"You really should be more careful, because you really seem like you have a lot on your mind these days. Could it have something to do with the fact that you're turning 30 in the next three days? I don't know why everybody gets caught up on numbers, because it really means nothing in the long run. We all know that we are getting older and then we start taking stock on our life and wondering if we have made the right choices or not. I for one don't believe in any of that and I live as if that day is going to be my last." Anne is Sal's best friend and they have known each other for over 10 years.

Sal looks at her friend and knows that most people would never understand their relationship. It wasn't like they were carbon copies of each other and just looking at Anne made her see just what kind of differences there were between them. They both had a healthy appetite for sex and the exploration of the flesh, but Anne was more outspoken and didn't mind walking up to a guy and placing her hand on his cock to get his attention.

"Anne, you know that I've been searching for that one for some time and there has only been one person that has come close and we both know who that is." Josh had been the one that got away, someone that had made her heart flutter and her body tingle with excitement every time he was around. It wasn't like Sal had anything to worry about, because her blond hair and dazzling blue eyes were more than enough to bring the boys around. That was the problem and most of them that she had met were still little boys trying to be a man, when Josh had been the exact opposite.

"You know, you just put salt into those cookies and I really don't think the children are going to like that." Sal was frustrated and grabbed the mixture and the bowl and threw both of them into the trash. Her hands were shaking and her mind was constantly running over the facts of last summer over and over again. "Don't get bent out of shape, we can make another batch and it won't take us more than a few minutes to get them into the oven. I came over here because you sounded frantic on the phone and I thought that I could help. I don't know why you just don't call him, or is it something to do with pride and the fact that he hasn't called you from the moment that he left here last summer?"

"I just don't get it, because we had a nice time and I'm using that term loosely, because what we did in the bedroom can only be described as euphoric. He did things to me that I didn't even know was possible, bringing me to the point of ecstasy over and over again until I couldn't move my limbs. His stamina was more than I could hope for and all he would do was smile and keep giving it to me. I think my screams could've been heard all the way through the apartment complex and a few of the tenants have given me wry smiles that made me blush two shades of red."

Baking powder and icing sugar were all over their clothes, but Anne was trying her very best to get her friends mind off of a certain someone. They had talked about it at length and there were even times that Anne was a little jealous of her friend and the connection that she made with Josh. She had only met him that one time, but there was something animalistic and raw in his demeanor that made her feel like she was naked and vulnerable in his presence. She'd never voiced these emotions before, because frankly he really wasn't her type to begin with.

"Men are puzzles wrapped up in a paradox and they think that we're hard to read. I've always thought that men only had one thing on their mind, but there have been times that I've seen them with a lot more substance than that." Anne was referring to a man that she had met on the Internet and they have been corresponding for some time.

"I know you've seen him, Anne and he would have to be the dictionary meaning of tall dark and handsome. He was the one that asked me out and I was hesitant, but his persistence paid off and we ended up having a night that would live in infamy. I still can't get over how many times he brought the woman out of me, making me arch my back and feel his fingers digging into my skin as he made the headboard slam into the wall repeatedly. I came so many times that I thought that I was going to pass out from sheer joy with my heart beating so fast that I thought it was going to come out of my chest." Josh was the type of man that she could never get out of her system and she wasn't even sure if she wanted to.

"Sal, life is full of little disappointments and I know how this man affected you. He doesn't deserve that kind of loyalty, because we both know that he left you after that night with no word or explanation whatsoever. All he would tell you was that he had to leave and I think that was a coward's way to get out of something that was intimate. From what you've told me, I would say that he has commitment issues and you shouldn't give this guy the satisfaction of making you doubt yourself. You've only been with one other guy since that happened and I think it's because he's gotten underneath your skin." Sal couldn't deny that her life could've been a whole lot better without Josh coming into it, because now she was measuring each man by his standard.

Her hands were busy with the cookies and now she slipped the pan into the oven and closed the door. She always found that she could lose herself in baking, but with her birthday looming, she could only think of one person and nothing more. She really did think that he would come calling at some later date, but that was 10 months ago under the hot July sun. There was just something about him and the way that he touched her that made her feel like she was special and not just some one night stand that he had found to relieve himself of some frustration.

Running her fingers through her hair, she came back with flour all over the place and she could smell the chocolate chips cooking quite nicely in the oven. If there's anything better than freshly baked cookies for her kindergarten class, she didn't know what it was.

"I've tried my best to get you back on the horse, but I see that it is a losing battle." Anne touched her nose ring, wondering how she was so irresponsible to let this happen on a drunken binge. It wasn't like she wasn't used to these types of things, because she had tattoos and even a piercing on her belly button and over her clit. It had made sex that much better and gave her a sensitivity that made her crawl up the wall anytime somebody even touched it. She had been trying for some time to get Sal to do the same thing, but so far she had been reluctant. "Josh is just another man that doesn't know a good thing when he sees it."

"I just thought that we were meant to be and he was the only one that I found that had the entire package. He was kind, gentle and forceful when he needed to be and had the kind of cock that would make a grown woman fall on her knees in worship."

The phone began to ring incessantly, making Sal sigh and then go over to answer it with a gruff sounding voice. "This better not be someone asking me if I like my long distance service." The voice that came back after a moment of silence stopped her cold and made her heart begin beating all over again.

Check out the link for the whole story !

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PH8QGTO