XiMen - Honey, I'm home... (Not fluff, little bit steamy)

After a long day of work, you come home exhausted, ready  to plop down on the couch, order pizza, and fall asleep while watching a movie. Outside your apartment building was dark and the courtyard was empty. Usually you wouldn't get home this late, but your boss had kept you longer than you expected. It was friday, and your office always has a drink after work together at the bar next to the building. You were looking forward to it because you always talk with XiMen there. You wondered why your boss didn't keep XiMen late as well, his job closely applied to what you were talking about with your boss. But of course he wouldn't make XiMen stay late. They're friends.

You finally climbed up the stairs to the fourth floor where your apartment was. You unlocked the door and smiled to yourself.

"Honey, I'm home..." you yelled to no one.

"Oh good I bought pizza." You immediately froze. Every day you've come home and said that and everyday nobody would answer. You shut the door and turned around. Leaning against the wall, with a pizza box in his hands, looking like an actual god, was XiMen. He smiled.

"What... but how-"

"I had your spare key from last week when you drank a liiiittle too much." he laughed. You blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"Yea no how about we don't speak of that. Ever again." He laughed again.

"Of course. Pizza?"

"Mm yes please."

You both sat down to eat at your kitchen counter which thankfully was clear of any clutter.

"So, why aren't you at the bar with everyone else?" you asked him.

"Eh, just wasn't enough fun without you." You laughed.

"I know i'm just so fun." He smiled and looked at you. He didn't say anything just observed. The way your hands move when you talk, the way your eyes crinkle around the edges when you smile, and his eyes linger on your lips for just a second longer than anywhere else. Then he snapped out of it.

"So what does (y/n) usually do on a Friday night?" You wiped your hands off on a napkin and closed the pizza box.

"Well," you smiled. "Usually I would fall asleep to a movie. I have a great one to watch this time would you like to join me?" He smiled.

"Gladly." You brought him to your living room where there was a blanket thrown on the couch. You quickly kicked off your shoes underneath the glass coffee table and slipped under the blanket. He followed you and slipped under too, sitting very close to you. He smiled in your direction and you smiled back, but then you realized something and groaned.

"What?" he asked.

"We forgot the remote." He sighed.

"It's fine it's fine since you're my guest I guess I'll just get up from my very comfortably warm spot..." You reached over him to grab the remote but couldn't reach it.

"You know you could just get up right?" he asked.

"No! That's crazy. Are you telling me every time you forget the remote you actually get up?" You questioned jokingly. Then you decided to take off your belt and make it into a loop to grab the remote.

"I guess I've been doing it wrong."

"You must certainly have. I am the master of doing less work than needed for the simplest things. It's a skill I was born with can't help it sorry" You shrugged. Then you realized you were in an awkward position, leaning over him after just taking your belt off. You tried to maneuver your way back to your spot but fell on him instead. His strong hands caught your waist and now you were basically straddling him. He was smirking. You blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"Well that didn't work out as well as I thought it would." You said as you tried getting off his lap. But he wouldn't let you. His hands were tight on your waist, pulling you back up.

"I think it worked out pretty well." He said, turning you around to lay back against him. You were shocked about what just happened.

"Now let's watch the movie" his voice whispered huskily into your ear. You shivered and turned on the tv. Once it started playing, XiMen began kissing up your shoulder leading to your neck. He kissed around your neck till he found your sweet spot, causing you to tilt your head back and sigh. You felt him smile against you and bite down on your neck, surely leaving a bruise. You let a moan escape your mouth, then immediately threw your hand up to cover your mouth. XiMen groaned.

"God (y/n) you make me wanna just..." he trailed off. Then you felt his bulge pushing against his pants right between your legs. You smiled and turned yourself around to straddle him.

"I like you, (y/n)... a lot." he chuckled. You leaned in.

"I like you too." and with that, he kissed you with so much force it took you by surprise. You kissed back passionately, enjoying the taste of him. His hands reached the buttons on your blouse at the same time you undid his belt.

Let's just say, he ended up staying the night.