Order here

Hi and welcome to my cover shop! Just let me lay some ground rules:

1. No shop hopping.

This is when you order covers from multiple people and only use one. I do contests, but please let me know if it's a contest so I can prioritize.

2. You MAY reorder.

If you don't like how it turns out, I'll redo it for you. Just be sure to let me know WHY you don't like it so I know what to fix.

3. Please give me some description.

I need something to base it off. You can link specific images or just give me a description of what you want. You can even just give me a color palette. But I do need something to work on.

4. Credit me

Just put it in the story's description. And this next part's not necessary, but if you would be ok with it, I'd love a shoutout on your conversations page.

5. No mature content.

I'm ok if the story is mature, but I won't do anything mature on the cover. If you're not sure what I'd be comfortable doing, you can ask.

And that's it! Now it's time to order. Form:

Author (as you want written on the cover)

Story title

Story genre

Description of story

Image/color requests

Font/text size/text color requests (optional)

Other (optional)

I'll get it to you within 5 days, 7 days for contests. Check my page for notes of absences so you know when I might not be able to get it to you within the timeline, but I promise to try.