Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

Nothing really to say

Bug out!

_____________________________

When they all got their things in Alya's room, they sat down. There were three mattresses and one bed. They all sat on separate ones. Alya on her regular bed, Marinette on the mattress to her left, Adrien in the middle, and Nino on the right. "Are you guys ready for TRUTH! OR! DARE!" They all just nodded, a bit scared of how excited Alya is for this game.
          "I'll go first. Adrien, truth or dare?" He seemed to think for a moment. "Dare." Alya grinned. Adrien immediately regretted his decision. "I dare you to kiss Mari. On the lips." Marinette and Adrien both turned about as red as Nino's hat. "A-are you sure?" Marinette squeaked out. "Yes of course I'm sure! I said it didn't I?" Marinette just nodded and turned to Adrien. His blush had calmed to a light dust, but Marinette's wasn't going to stop soon.
          They both leaned in, both of their hearts pounding. They closed their eyes, and when their lips met, there was a spark. Adrien's hands went to her face, and Marinette's went around his neck. It got heated pretty quick. This was Alya's plan all along. She was grinning ear to ear. She had found out Adrien recently started to like Marinette, and his feelings were growing every day.
When they separated, Adrien looked like his dream came true, and Marinette looked the same but with a dazed expression, almost like she was in a dream. "Woah." Was all she said. Everyone laughed. It then dawned on him that he had just kissed Marinette. The girl he really liked. They looked at each other and smiled.
"Okay Adrien, your turn." He looked at everyone. "Marinette, truth or dare." At first she couldn't find the words. "T-truth?" He chuckled, "Okay Mari, will you go out with me?" Marinette froze. Alya gasped. Adrien silently waited. Nino was shook. Adrien Agreste, the love of her life, just asked her out. "Of course!" She flung herself at him and knocked them both over. He kissed her, and all was well with the world.

At Chloè's house

"Somethings not right." Chloè frowned. She didn't know what was wrong. She had to know what was wrong! It was killing her not knowing what was wrong.

Back at Alya's house

          Alya suddenly started screaming. "I can't believe that just happened." Marinette laughed. "I can't either! Who knew I would have been asked out by THE Adrien Agreste?" Adrien blushed. "Anyway, it's my turn to ask a truth or dare, right?" Everyone nodded. Marinette gazed around and finally her gaze settled on Nino. "Truth or dare, Nino." He thought long and hard about this. "I'll be risky and do dare." She smirked. Alya knew what was about to happen. She violently shook her hands behind the boys so they couldn't see.
          "Nino, I dare you to kiss Alya. For, let's say, 30 seconds." He gulped. Alya was amazing. He loved her, but he didn't know if she felt the same about him. "O-okay." He looked at Alya, who was the color of a tomato, and kissed her. They kissed longer than necessary, but no one minded.
          After it was all done, they separated and quickly looked away from each other. "Okay Nino, ask away." Marinette said, breaking the silence. "Fine. Adrien, you need to tell us your biggest secret." It looked like he just lost all blood in his body. He was the color of paper. "U-umm can I get a different one?" They all we're confused. What was Adrien hiding that he didn't want them knowing? "Sorry dude, but rules are rules."
          Adrien sighed and stood up. "Why are you standing up?" Marinette asked. "Because I have to show you. Plagg, claws out!" There was a flash of green light and stood in his place, was Chat Noir. Marinette nearly fainted. Adrien was Chat Noir? This changes everything!
          "Why hello, Princess. How are you doing this fine evening?" He smirked his signature Chat Noir smirk. She just sat there, along with Alya and Nino, mouths agape. "Are you angry? Happy? Excited? Surprised? Come on, say something!" They could see he was nervous. Marinette stood up. "Hey Kitty. I'm glad it's you." She wrapped her arms around him and engulfed him in a big hug. He smiled, and hugged her back.
          "So, I need to tell you something since you just told me your secret." He looked at her, confused. "Tikki, spots on!" There was a flash of pink light and there, standing right where Marinette was, was Ladybug. He couldn't form words. His Lady and his princess were the same person.
          "M'lady, I love you." She giggled. "I love you too, mon chaton." They settled everything with a kiss, but had totally forgot about poor Alya and Nino sitting there, not able to process what just happened.

________________________________

Guys. I wrote 841 words. A new record. I am very impressed with myself. Thank you so much everyone for reading! 

Bug out!