ix

Thunder cracked and beating down the earth with its booming sound

Thunder cracked and beating down the earth with its booming sound. Among the chaos there was a faint knock on the door. Barely audible as it was drowned by the sound of wild winds and thunder.

Stan's mom however happened to pass by on the next knock and she quickly rushed to the door to open it. "Coming." She hollered as she reached the door a couple of seconds later.

After unlocking the three locks to the door she opened it to reveal a dark, unforgiving storm outside as well as Frank's blonde mother.

"Olivia."

"I- I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a bother. Is Frank here"

"Frank? No.. He left after this morning."

"Oh god." Frank's mother gasped as she looked around the unforgiving gale, worried.

"Have you tried calling him?"

"He hasn't picked up."

"Maybe he's at the park?"

"I checked. He wasn't there."

"What's going on, hun?" Stan's stepdad came up to his wife, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Frank's gone."

"You mean he's out there?!" He asked, bewildered by the news as the conditions outside was too wild to be at. When his wife nodded, Adam quickly took out his phone from his pocket. "We gotta call the police."

Frank's mom nodded and Stan's mom opened the door to let her in. She hustled in, crying silently under her breath. Stan's mom lead her to the couch where she sank in weakly as she trembled in fear and concern for her son's safety.

"Everything is going to be alright." Stan's mom cooed an assurance at her. "Well find him."