The search

Hurried Footsteps echoed off the walls of the open hallway as a figure with long dirty blonde hair rushed down the corridor to the large planning room. The doors flying open as The figure stepped inside going up to the large table. With a press of a button the table began to glow, showing a map of Etheria. Blue eyes focused on the table as she zoomed in at the glowing white dots that marked a trail of some sort. "Adora!" A familiar voice came, followed by more footsteps. Bow and glimmer soon appeared in the door way looking slightly out of breath from chasing after Their friend. "Bow. Sync your tracker pad with the table map. We need to find her. We have to track that ship" Adora spoke looking at her friend with dark circles under her eyes. She hadn't slept well the past few weeks. She was too busy trying to track down Catra and finding a way to contact She-ra without the sword but nothing she did worked which only frustrated her more. Both Glimmer and bow looked at Adora with confusion and worry. "Adora. It's late.. and we've been over this... the last signal we got was almost two months ago." Glimmer spoke up rubbing her eyes of sleep as she yawned. The two were dressed in their pajamas, their hair pillow tossed as they had awoken abruptly to the sound of Adora's door getting thrown open then her footsteps running down the hall. Every day since Catra took off in the ship, Adora had asked Bow to keep track of The felines ship and alert her for when and wherever catra might land but they found that the ship hadn't landed at all in two months. It turns out Horde Primes technology was far superior than the ships they were use to. No flying horse could keep up with the ship as they had tried. But they found that their ships aswell as their flying horses needed rest and fuel of some sort. Yet by miracle, they were able to keep track of the space ship with Hordak and Entraptas help. They managed to launch a tracker that attached discreetly to the under belly of the ship during one of two flybys the ship made. It worked well and they were able to keep track of the ship until one day the signal was lost. Bows tracker pad started blinking red as soon as the signal was lost. "Adora. There's been no sightings of the ship. Adora... Maybe catras gone" glimmer spoke looking to Adora with sorrowful eyes. "No! We need to find her. Glimmer you said it yourself. Catra saved you when Prime tried to use you to activate the weapon." Adora looked back to the glowing table map. Scanning the dots that marked the path of the ship. Her eyes focusing on the red "X" that marked the last known signal from the ship. "Adora. Please. You need to get some rest-" Bow pleads placing his hand gently on Adoras shoulder. "Tomorrow.. we set out first thing in the morning. To the last signal" Adora finally spoke pointing to the red "X". "Deal. But you're staying in my room for the rest of the night. No running around" Glimmer chimed in taking Adora's hand and pressed the button that would power off the Map table. "Oh yeah best friend squad slumber party!" Bow cheered as he eagerly ran ahead. "I'll go get the snacks and warm milk" with that the purple haired archer was gone to the kitchen to collect their slumber party treats. Meanwhile Glimmer dragged Adora to her spacious bedroom. The guards had asked that Glimmer take the master bedroom that was once Angela's but the thought was just too much for glimmer so instead she kept everything just as her mother had left it. "You. Bed. Now" The exhausted young queen ordered to her stubborn friend who grumpily marched over to the large plush bed, not once taking her eyes off of the purple haired queen. "I brought the snacks!!" Bow burst in with a tray holding three steaming cups of warm milk and two bowls of chips and cookies. Glimmer sighed taking a cup and dipped at the warm milk humming at its taste. Bow brought the tray over to the bed and placed it on the bedside table. Taking a cup for himself and handing the other to Adora. After an hour of talking, snacking and light laughter, the three found themselves curled up together on glimmers large comfy bed with Adora in the middle.

—————————

The next morning greeted the trio with clear sky's and a colorful sunrise, a perfect day for flying. After Glimmer finished force feeding Adora, the three made plans to acquire a ship and filled it with all things necessary to survive for the next week or so. Glimmer had appointed her most trust worthy guard to watch over Bright moon in her absence as she helped her Friend find the fugitive feline and hopefully bring her back to Bright moon to stand trial to see if she truly had changed like the others or if she still favored the side of evil. "Ok. We have food, clothes and extra tech on board. Oh and afew board games and cards Incase we get bored" bow had made a checklist and was checking off the last few boxes before turning to Adora and Glimmer "Let's get this show on the road!" He finally said with an eager smile. Truth be told Bow was curious as to why the signal was lost, the tech Entrapta used should've been able to withstand anything. Storm or debris.
Adora made her way to the steering wheel which was much like the one on Sea hawks ship making her feel like a Pirate with her small crew of friends at her side. A small smile formed on the blondes lips as they began their journey. They took three hour shifts taking turns between steering, navigating and resting. Glimmer never let Adora steer or navigate for more than a few hours, not wanting her friend to exhaust herself with the stress of their voyage.