Chapter 5

Isabelle's P.O.V.

It was just me and Hayes home on a regular Saturday night and we were on the couch doing nothing. "Wanna go to the park?" Hayes asked. "Nah" I replied. "Wanna go to the movies?" I asked. "Nah" he replied. "Wanna do a vine?" I asked. "Nah" he replied. "Wanna go to James's older brothers party" he said with his eyes brightening up. "Hayes were fourteen, that's a seniors party your talking about" I said explaining to him. "Oh come on Izzy the party starts at nine we'll sneak out at eleven" he said.

"What about the guys?" I said whispering to him. "They'll never know and we'll come home around twelve just trust me" he said. "Okay but let's be careful" I said. "Don't worry we're gonna have fun".

~11:02~

I heard three knocks in a rhythm beat at my door. "Hayes?" I opened up. "Ready?" He said. "I don't know even if they don't find out I still feel pretty guilty, I don't think we should go" I said sitting down. "Oh come on Iz it's just a party what's the worst that could happen".

~2:03am~

"Hayes!" I yelled around the wild party. "Hay-". I got cut off by someone grabbing me from behind. "Hey what do you think your doing?!" I yelled pushing the person off then I looked up and saw Ryder. "Hey babe" he laughed. His breath reeked of alcohol. "Ryder have you been drinking?" I asked a little scared. "No have you seen my thumb I lost it around here some where" he said looking down and around. "I gotta go" I said but he grabbed my hand. "Get off!" I tried yanking my hand away.

"Shh no one needs to know" he said pulling me from behind. "No get off!" I struggled to get out from his reach but he was too strong. Then I kicked him and I finally got away. I ran off and fell. "Ow my leg" I groaned. I limped to the back and I saw Hayes looking around. "Hayes!" I yelled and went to him. "Izzy I've been looking all over for you!" He said hugging me. "I wanna go home" I said. "Okay we'll go-"No Hayes I wanna go now! Ryder he was drunk and I was screaming for you and I fell my leg and it hurts-".

"Okay okay Isabelle calm down we're leaving now okay" he said and I climbed on his back.

When we got to the house we quietly went inside and I got off his back. I put an arm around his shoulder and then the lights turned on and everyone was sitting down. Even the Jacks were here. "Isabelle Nicole Dallas" Cameron said and got up. "Hey" I sighed. "Benjamin Hayes Grier" Nash got up and went in front of us. "Where in the world did you go?" Cameron asked. "A party" I said. Nash raised an eyebrow. "James older brothers" Hayes mumbled. "That's a seniors party your talking about! And you have enough common sense to go to it!" Cameron yelled.

"Who's idea was it?" Nash asked. "It was m- "My idea!" I said cutting him off. "What?" Everyone said in unison. "Don't worry I got it" I whispered in Hayes ear. "We were bored and it was my idea, I even got hurt at the party and before you say anything I fell don't blame Hayes for it, it's all my fault" I said. "Isabelle I expect better from you" Cameron said. I nodded and went up to my room.

------------------------------------

The next morning I went to the kitchen and Cameron was in there. "Hey is Hayes here?" I said and sat down. "No he went home last night and Isabelle, Hayes told us the truth about last night" he said. I put some hair behind my hair. "But your still grounded for three months". I looked at him dead in the eye. "Are you serious?!" I yelled. "Yeah for actually going along with it you knew better" he said standing up. "But he basically dragged me along there! I didn't do anything wrong! Matter of fact when we first got there I wanted to leave but I couldn't find Hayes! I basically saved his sorry ass!" I yelled. "Watch your mouth!" He shot back.

"No three weeks would of been fine but three months?! If it wasn't for me he would be still at that party!" I yelled and went upstairs. I locked my door and went on my bed. I heard a knock at my door. "Go away!" I yelled into my pillow. "Izzy I'm sorry I wanna see you" Cameron said behind the door. "Well I don't wanna see you!" I yelled in my pillow. "I'll make it one week" he said behind the door. I went to the door. "Say Isabelle Nicole Dallas is the most talented dancer in the world" I said. "Isabelle Nicole Dallas is the most talented dancer in the world" he repeated. "And Isabelle makes better pancakes than Matt" I said. "What?". "Say it! I yelled.

"And Isabelle makes better pancakes than Matt and has the most amazing voice ever!" He said. I opened the door and he hugged me. "I'm sorry Izzy" he said in my hair. "It's okay your still the best dad ever" I said in his chest and he looked at me. "Blood doesn't make a family, love does".