prologue

Y/n L/n was your average girl. If your average girl was an otome obsessed introvert weeb. That's right. Most days, when the 18 year old college student wasn't in classes or working, she was watching anime, or on her phone, playing otome games. Her favorite being Dangerous Fellows.

She had played it multiple times through, spending countless dollars to buy rubies so she could appeal to each of the character. Yes, it was a waste of money, but to her is was the best use for the currency.

She had fallen in love with all of the characters and their stereotypical but lovable and unique personalities. At this point she had completed all of the endings.

And so here she was today. It was a Saturday night. She had spend a majority of the day at work, and now she was on her way to the dorm that she shared with her roommate, a bubbly and excitable girl named Judy. Y/n always found it kind of ironic,that being her roommate's name.

Judy knew all about y/n's obsession with the game, and found it funny too. Judy was already back at the dorm, probably reading or writing. Y/n knew that Judy's favorite thing to do was write, and enjoyed her writings too.

Judy's most recent story, a romance novel titled 'rock bottom', which was about a romance between a human and a rock being. Odd, yes, but judy always found a way to write a great story.

Being her roommate, y/n was always the first person to read the drafts of Judy's stories. Tonight, y/n was particularly excited to read her roommate's new story.

As y/n drove, she heard a ping from her phone that sat next to her. She glanced over, thinking it was a text. She grinned when she realized it was a notification that repairs were done in the school.

Normally when y/n went on break at work, or had an open time in her classes, she would start a repair in dangerous fellows to  let gain rewards, mostly consisting of rubies and chocolate bars.

Y/n was tempted to grab her phone to collect her award, but thought better of it, since she was driving. And if she died she wouldn't be able to check the repairs.  But coincidentally, she pulled up to a red light.

She quickly snatched her phone from the seat next to her and unlocked her phone. She quickly opened the dangerous fellows app and collected her reward of 30 rubies for completing the repairs.

She glanced up from her phone and saw the light turn green. She put her foot on the gas pedal as she turned off her phone, tossing it to the seat beside her, the previous place it rested.

She finished her drive to the dorm she stayed in on campus. She parked and took the keys out of the ignition. She stepped out of her car and slammed the door, pressing the lock button on her keys. Her car beeped, signaling the alarm being in place.

She put her keys in her pants pocket and jogged into the dorm building. She located her dorm number and fished her other pair of keys- her dorm keys -out of her pocket, unlocking the door and walking in.

Judy was sitting on the couch on her laptop. She looked up to greet y/n. "Hey" she said. Y/n returned the greeting. She put her keys back in her pocket. Y/n immediately walked to her room and closed the door, taking her shoes off.

She changed out of her work clothes and into some pyjamas, which consisted of a tank top and fuzzy pants. I walk back out of my room and go to the kitchen, which was connected to the living room, and open the fridge, stocked with snacks and soda cans. Since Judy and y/n were on such good terms, y/n didn't have to worry about yanking a soda can from the fridge.

She knew Judy only drank sprites, so y/n drank every other drink. Y/n walked back to the couch and sat down as she cracked open the aluminum can. "How's your story coming along?" Y/n asked as she took a sip of the fizzy drink.

"It's...getting better" Judy weakly smiled as she looked over at me. "What's wrong?" "I can't deliver this plot twist correctly." Judy explained. "Oh. Well I'm sure it's not that bad!"

Judy sighed and turned her laptop to face y/n. Y/n scanned the lines of words. After reading the progress Judy had, she made an "eew" sound. "Wow, that really does suck." Y/n said, taking another sip of her soda.

Judy nervously laughs. "Is it that bad that not even you like it?" "What do you mean?" Y/n tilted her head to the side. Judy laughed out loud. "I've seen some of the stuff you read, your standards aren't that high."

Y/n gave a look of offense. "Excuse me, my fanfictions are works of ART!" Judy grinned. "Yeah, sure. Let's go with that." She laughed.

Y/n laughed as well, as she rolled her eyes at her roommate.

A/n
.
.
.
.
So, hi. Hoped you enjoyed the prologue of my story. I just recently got into Dangerous Fellows (aka literally 4 days ago as of me writing this) but decided to make a story. What could go wrong? I'll try to have chapter 1 out by tomorrow? Stick around for that.