Dead and gone (part one)

I awoke with a scream. I never would have guess that I would have dreamt of it.... It was a nightmare, just waiting to come true.

I could see it replaying over and over in my head, while I sat up in my bed. I couldn't tell him. He would just get some crazy idea. But we loved each other, so why would he even think about killing me? He wouldn't.

I laid back down in my bed, and pulled the covers over my head, holding on to the covers with my cold fingers. I closed my eyes tight. Thinking about my nightmare... Thinking about him. I started to drift off with my thoughts, and found myself falling asleep.

My ears started to twitch to the faint sound of footsteps.I slightly opens my eyes, seeing a large, dark figure reaching it's hand out. I closed my eyes and stared to scream. I didn't know what else to do.

I felt the cold hand touch my shoulder. I pushed it away, and opened my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't-" I started to explain.

"Its ok. I know I must have scared you. And as for that, I'm sorry."

Standing before me, was a tall, handsome guy. He looked as if he was in his early twenties. He had short, brown hair. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with jeans. His dark, brown eyes were staring right into my eyes.

I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled. But it was slowly disappearing as I started to remember the horrifying nightmare I had.

"Is something wrong?", he asked.

"No..." I replied as a took the covers off and sat up. The cool breeze hit me hard, I realized I was freezing. "Just a little cold, I guess."

I stood up and walked passed him, taking a couple of steps closer to the bathroom. I walked in a little ways and slightly closed the door on myself, I grabbed my robe, which was hanging on the back of the door, and walked out of the bathroom. It was even colder in the bathroom then anywhere else in the house. I put on my robe on over top of my white t-shirt, letting it dangle next to my blue sweatpants, not even bothering to tie the robe. I leaned up against the wall, staring at him.

His name was Drake, and I couldn't bare to think about my life without him. He was the love of my life, the life of my dreams. He was my everything.

He walked up to me And grabbed my hands, staring into my green eyes. He took one of his hands and moved my brownish blonde hair out of my eyes. He smiled.

I quickly smiled then turned around and walked pass the living room and into the kitchen. I sat down on the nearest stool, slouching. I crossed my arms and turned my head to the left, watching him follow slowly behind.

"Are you hungry?" he questioned.

I shook my head staring at him. I just couldn't help but watch him as my eyes started tearing up.

"Something's wrong.. So what is it?" he asked as he sat down on the stool to my right.

I had somehow forgotten where I was and what was happening. I stopped crying, wiping my eyes dry, and looking up at him.

"Nothing! I don't know what came over me...." I told him.

He stared at me, unconvinced.

"Really, it's nothing." I told him once again.

"Okay.... If that's what you say." he replied. "I better go." he stood up and walked out of the house through the kitchen door. As he left, he slammed the door shut.

"Bye...." I whispered after he slammed the door. I couldn't stop staring at it once he left.