HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!

"Y/N, why can't you take me home? We can watch Disney movies and cuddle. Please?"

Finn complained as your circled the streets. You had no real destination, but was just driving to buy time. Both the IT and Stranger Things cast had gotten together to plan a surprise party for Finn, and they were 10 minutes behind.

"Yes, just-um-lets go get snacks first!" You pulled into Walgreens parking lot and you both went in. You took especially long to choose your candy. Finn was tired and angry, which you hoped didn't backfire when he saw 20 people in his house.

You received a text from Millie saying they were ready and to text when you got home. You tried to cheer Finn up by having him sing an old Calpurnia song, but it was useless. You pulled into the driveway and quickly texted Millie to get ready.

"Oh I'll get the door-"

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!" Is all you heard the minute the light turned on. Finn's face lit up and he grinned from ear-to-ear.

"Woah-guys?! This is amazing! When did you do this?"

"While your wonderful girlfriend was aimlessly driving around." Millie hugged you and laughed.

"Y/N-I'm sorry I got so mad at you, this was a great reason to take 20 minutes picking out candy!" He took you in his arms and kissed your forehead. Everyone 'awwwed' and Finn laughed. You blushed.

"You guys liked that, huh? Well what if I did this-" and he kissed your lips and took you by surprise, while you kissed back.

Millie, Sadie, and Sophia squealed. Gaten and a few of the other boys 'ewwed,' and you couldn't tell who but someone said "Yeah Finn! Get you some!" Which was quite disturbing but you didn't care.

Finn broke the kiss and smiled wider than before,

"That was definitely the best Birthday Gift ever."

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀
of course I had to do something for his birthday.

your welcome.💞