A little vacation :) (fluff)

This is short as hell. Have a blast.

——————————————————————————————————

Iida looked pissed. He probably wasn't, but still. He was always so serious, and his resting bitch face was really shining through. (Y/N) sunk into the hot spring with a stupid giggle in an attempt to get his attention. No luck. He just. Kept. Sitting. There. "Tenya" he was quiet "Tenyaaa" "Ugh I can't stand for this!" He shot out of the hot spring wearing just his towel "it is completely unethical for two people of the opposite gender to stay in the same hot spring! This is against the rules of this establishment and I will not allow myself to continue this any longer!" She stared up at him, still submerged up to her chin in the water as he whipped his hands around frantically. "The hot spring is private you dingus. You don't need to be so dramatic" he gasped (dramatically) "I am not being dramatic! I'm simply trying to show respect for the nice couple who own this hotel! Unlike some people." "Stop bullying me." "I am not bullying you!" "Are you just shy because I'm nakeeeed?" She laughed obnoxiously whilst swimming in circles in the pool of water, her face practically hidden by the steam. Tenya sighed, rubbing his temples "I can't believe this. Every time I'm with you we always get into trouble." "That's not true, last time we were fine." "Last time I had our day planned out perfectly. Whenever I leave the planning to you it always turns out like this." He pointed his arm in her direction, as (Y/N) continued to circle around the hot spring, with the same annoyingly goofy expression. "At least we're having fun." "I am not enjoying myself in the slightest!" "At least I'm having fun." He sat down on one of the rocks at the side of the pool, placing his head in his hands "I can't believe I allowed this to happen..." "it's okay Tenya." He gestured towards her again "No! It's not!" she hummed to herself as she began to think, continuing to sink into the water. "You worry too much. It's just the same as being in the hot spring with another guy, the only difference is that I have a vagina." He released a frustrated sigh. Obviously her attempt to comfort him wasn't working. "Oh c'mon Tenya, isn't it better to be with someone you know instead of a gross old man. It can't be that bad to hang around with me." She giggled, swimming over near his feet "I don't understand why I continue to put up with you." Iida whispered under his breath as she got out of the water, rising to sit on the edge of the pool. (Y/N) released a content sigh. It was night time, so it was easy to see the steam rising in the darkness. The two sat in comfortable silence, watching the haze, before Tenya looked down at her "Are you not cold? It's nighttime, if you're going to sit outside of the water you should at least wear a towel." She shrugged "A little bit, but I don't mind. The water's super hot anyways, so I need a break." She looked up at the sky. A few clouds obstructed the view of the stars. Each one seemed to be highlighted by the moon's projection of light. Despite her blocked view, the stars stayed brighter than usual. It was probably just the lack of pollution in the mountains, but it still felt special, even if the stars were always like this. She turned towards Iida, slowly standing up. "If it makes you uncomfortable we can go back into the room. We can have tea and set up the futons. I'd be nice to try the room service too!" Iida looked surprised at first, before allowing himself to smile. "I'd like that."