Deal or no Deal

'Beep'
'Beep'
'Beeeeeeeeep'
Was the sound of my alarm going off at 7 o'clock am. I had a meeting today discussing a partner ship in a new located shipping company. This meeting where to bring in billions, As long as I played my part and worked my mouth piece. I pressed a button to stop my alarm, as I got up from bed to head in the shower. I turned the water on as I stripped from my clothes and stepped in. As I watched the droplets hit the floor, I was brainstorming my key topics. Stepping out of the shower I dried off going into my dressing room. As I called my personal tailor in to get me fitted for this meeting.
'Buzz'
Was the sound of my built in 50inch flat screen tv as the name Nash Chapman II popped up.

"Chapman"

I spoke which is how I addressed my father

"Hey boy'O I know you've got that meeting today"

"Yes I have done all my research "

"I expected, remember do not let your father down we need this woman and her success on our team."

"I know"

"Now I've heard she can be a hard jar to crack, but I know I can trust you to make this happen."

"I know very well what I am doing father."

"Good, and please do keep that confidence once you step in her office I hear she makes men lose all their confidence."

I shook my head and chuckled at my father, knowing damn well that could never be me.

"Now get us that damn deal and be safe son"

"Be safe Chapman"

He hung up as my screen went off for a moment then back on this time my assistant Maria where calling.

"Accept"
I said as Maria my assistant popped up on the screen.
"Good morning Mr. Chapman."

"Good morning to you as well Maria"

"Will you be driving today?"
She questioned, I sometime preferred to drive myself yet this time I just did not want to.

"I will not be driving today, make sure my driver is outside in 10."

"Sure will Mr. Chapman, I sent a list of key topics through email today you may want to discuss."

"Thank you Maria, I will go over them yet I have already made a list myself ."

I made sure I knew everything about my clients, allies and of course the partnership. The first thing I do is my research then spot out my ally. I knew exactly what I was doing, and I knew exactly how to manage it. I knew everything! as far as what there favorite meal was to there social security. Now don't get me wrong I would never do anything with there social;)

"Sure thing Mr. Chapman, I'm just going to give you a quick recap on this future ally"

I nodded my head, as I already knew all needed to be known, yet this is what I hired Maria for.

"Ally's name is Ley'anni Powers she is the worlds youngest billionaire at the moment, net worth 20billion while Continuously growing, she is the world's favorite African American entrepreneur, she is also the Icon for what people like to call 'Black success'. She has beat Oprah in the game, and from what other businessmen say she is a game changer, she is also a great woman's idol. She has 1 kid, a son who is 3 named Miami Powers, She is 25.

"I thought the son was 4"

"See look you do need me"