~Hunting hour begins~

~Raven~3:30~

Wow.
The sirens broke through.
There were wails and cries from far away.
My phone buzzed. It was just a text from my mum, over exaggerating like always.

{|}where are you?!{|}>
<{|}just coming !{|}

She annoys me so much. She knows I have waited and waited forever just to see this one annual event. This might be a bit bloody, but it will be worth the entertainment. Most psychopaths visit this event. Its scary as most of the time they have a smile on their faces as criminals are slaughtered by a giant spider leg.

{|}hurry up it's starting!!{|}>
<{|}Fine!{|}

If she would stop texting me I would get there quicker.
It truly is terrifying to see the sun setting down whilst walking through the streets.
A loud shriek flooded the silence.
Hunting hour had begun.

I ran across the cold dried out grass, every breath I took the more my hands shook. Finally the I.B.U shared an announcement ...
"Dear fellow citizens of this universe, hunting hour has begun. Every single criminal in this world will die. That's of course if they have a death sentence. Our first unfortunate man to die is zero!"

My feet couldn't pick up the pace as I was running to the front entrance of the arena.
I tripped over one of the shattered arena's stone steps and landed into someone arms. I stepped back in realisation to who it was. My knees trembled to the floor. My brain still realising it wasn't a dream.
Zero. The most wanted criminal throughout this world. He has killed over 20,978 people and it scares me so much to see him hold his hand out to help me up.

 He has killed over 20,978 people and it scares me so much to see him hold his hand out to help me up

"You need help?" He shouted over the loud chanting
"Y-you're z-zero.."
My voice seemed to be taken away in the mist of a mid-winter evening.
"You seem surprised..."
I wasn't surprised just shocked. The I.B.U spoke again..
"Zero get here before we kill you ourselves."
"Follow me, quick" he murmured .
I followed him through the arena, his cold fingers intertwined with mine. There were tears in my eyes, but I held them back. He looked back at me. His hazel eyes were lit by the moonlight. The guards ran after us. My black dress trailed behind my feet.
We were doomed, I knew it for sure...

~Zero~3:45~

She killed my heart. I could see her fear in her eyes. I want to take her away. I don't know her but she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
"Please don't hurt me!"
She burst out into tears, though you could barley see them because of how fast we were running. I stopped. She nearly fell over again. I picked her up and ran for dear life to the back entrance. I didn't hesitate. A cold hand wrapped around my neck, it kept squeezing tighter and tighter .

I twisted my head and saw one of the guards, his hands gripped my neck. My hands were free, not held by any guards whatsoever. Raven was reaching into one of her pockets in her dress. She pulled out a butterfly knife. Wow. She wasn't just the most beautiful girl, she has a liking for killing. She looked like an assassin. In fact she looked a lot like an assassin named ' Reaper's Mist '.
No.
No.
No.
She couldn't be. She stabbed the guard that was strangling me with her knife. Blood dripped out his mouth and splattered on the cold stone ground. She stabbed him multiple times and sliced his throat open. He fell to the ground. Dead.
"Open the gates!!!"
The gates opened and the Arachne screamed, the poor woman— I mean 'thing' was being tortured to death. Literally. I could see the hatred in its eyes. The Arachne looked 'sad'.