DADDY STRANGE

SHIP: IRONSTRANGE

WARNING: SMUT

--------------

The chestnut entered his room with a small cover, left it on the bed and walked to the silver frame standing mirror. He stared closely at each part of his anatomy, then proceeded to undress. He grabbed the cover and entered his private bathroom. Once there, he took out hair removal wax.

Tony makes a face while preparing everything.

Clint made a comment this afternoon that he had pissed off the engineer. The Avengers were gathered in the room watching the movie "and were are the blondes?",  then Thor asked who might be able to dress up as a woman. Rhodey, Sam, Bruce, and Steve denied and Vision did not understand why a man would want to dress as a woman. Tony doesn't mention anything, he fears that his replacement would be taken out of context . Besides the things with the team were still bitter.

Despite having defeated thanos with the Guardians, strange and his Arachindian pupil, they still had work to do. Maybe the scrotum face was dead, but his army was still determined to get to the gem of the mind and put an end to Wakanda. Fortunately for the hero's of the earth, the Titan team came to the rescue thanks to the sorcerer's portal. Tony couldn't help comparing the battle to New York. It was as if nothing had separated the Avengers, but once the army was eliminated,  because strange paralyzed the time for Thor and Tony used the gems of power and reality, the truth hit him head on.

Of course he argues with Rogers; and if they didn't get hit, it was because the others stopped them. Were there apologies? Absolutely not. After they decided that the gems would be scattered throughout the universe at the hands of the Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor, the mechanic did not wait another minute to quickly leave the country with his best friend and the child. Little does it matter to him that Rogers spit at him that he was being a coward and throwing a tantrum like a brat. He didn't want to know anything about the rouges, but as always life enjoyed his torment and a few months later the rouges were forgiven and returned to the complex to continue there work as hero's.

A year had passed since that.

Blissfully, Barnes decided to stay in Wakanda, to the disappointment of the Captain.

Clint was still retired, he only came time to time to visit Natasha and Wanda. Even so, it was uncomfortable for the chestnut, because the man was still annoyed to have locked him in the raft, although he had nothing to do with it.

Therefore, it is not surprising that the Archer took advantage of issuing a judgement over him.

"I'm sure Stark would never dress like a woman" The mentioning prefer not to replicate and let the man continue "his ego and manhood will not allow it"

No one speaks, everyone chose not to enter into a possible confrontation. He sizes for the multimillionaire that was an attack and would not allow Barton to draw his conclusions because he believed he was just a jerk egocentric who couldn't even maintain his only true relationship for years.

Then back to the complex, Pepper appeared and canceled the commitment. Ending the relationship definitely.

At least he had his faithful platypus and Peter. Things with Bruce were not fixed, but at least he could work in the laboratory in later years. The impressive thing happened when the hecherium appeared in the complex asking for his help. The brunette had to resist laughing at the sour expression of Rogers whenever Strange preferred to address him as if he were the leader of the Avengers and not the fucking Captain America. That earned the doctor points, which ended in a friendship with the Master of the Mystical Arts.