The beginning

[Hello everyone 🙋. This story is being remake and I am very sorry sorry if you don't like it being charged. The reason is that I over smartly tried to make two trips of stories into one and I masted up😅. But now I am going to fix it. Boboiboy Galaxy the Assassin World is going to be one of my favorite book😍.
Let's strat...]

#Any name-(A/N)*some characters name's in this story. I don't think I can give everyone a name. So I will name them (A/N)

4 April, 2015.

***No POV..***

A little boy, who like 9-10 years old, was in a closet. He was very sadness. The door of the closet was a little open and the boy was looking at it. He saw some people were walking in that room. They had guns in their hand. They were wearing black jacket and pants with white full mask. There was two body's a man and a woman. They were shooted and blood was filling the floor.

Man 1: Look around. Their might be someone.. and if you find anything good take it...

Man 2: Ok...

Man 3: I didn't sign up for this. Why did you shoot them.* In anger*

Man 1: Shut up....* Pulled his collar* started searching... Or you can stay here...*let go his collar and push him away* I and leon will check the second floor you. You three check the first floor...

They all got out from the room only the Man 3 stayed. He opened his mask. He was sad, his face was in dark and looking at them. Then he bout net them and said some that the boy couldn't hear. The crawled back but one of the hangers fall and a sound came. He pointed is gun at the colset and slowly went closer. The boy was being scared even more. When he reached there he open the door of the closet and everything went black

**Place and time change**

A boy: * streamed and woke up suddenly*

The boy had red eyes and he was wearing the same clothes

The boy suddenly woke up from a dream. A nightmare of his past. When he woke up he was in a small room. It was like a prison fully shield. Only a small window of the door and a bad which he was sleeping. Their was a blue light lighting the room. The place was like some hundred years old.
He was sitting on the bad. Then the door suddenly next. And man from the door window was looking at his.

The man: Hey kid, How is the hotel room?😁

The boy: Out of expectation.
Is you chit chat over can I go?  I feel like I am in a prison. *Answered not looking at him.*

The man: Well your the one who break in.

The boy: It's Because you watch bogs didn't let me in and tried to flat with some girls.

The man: Ok, kid you out for now. Make sure next time.

The man opened the door the kid came out if the door and was looking outside to see were he was.