Chapter 1 Warmth

Hinata's POV

The afternoon practice after the testing day was the worst. I think it rots my brain from the lack of sleep and the acessive amount of homework.

Nobody acted like their usual self.

Daichi took the exercise size limit a little lower today for our health. I thanked him throughly.

Kageyama and I were only setting to each other today. Even the little amout if work we had to do. I felt extremely drowsy and couldn't keep on focus.

I didn't feel like myself today. I stood in my place drowsly and looked toward the approaching Kageyama.

"Didn't you here the captain? Hey idiot are you listening?" He growled in irritation. I couldn't process the question. A rush of blood came to my head and I collapsed. "Hey, are you alright?" I clasped Kageyama's shoulder to steady myself.

"I don't think I can do practice anymore." I said without a doubt. Everyone was watching the me with worried glances. My vision blurred. Not even a second later pain hit my head like a bullet train. I fell onto my knees and held my head in my hands. "Ugh."

I tried to look up but the pain was so immense that I couldn't. But, even though I couldn't hear him or see him I felt his warmth beside me the whole time my ordeal was present. That feeling was nice and pleasant. A thought passed through my mind.

If only I could stay awake longer, I might be able to tell him the feelings I've kept for him. If only I could hold him.... For him to hold me.... Kageyama, I love you....