Introduction

It's been centuries since the Werewolves war, breaking the world into two sides. There has been talk about a savior that will bring the two back together but everyone's lost hope over the years. Many of the wolves have stopped searching for mates only wanting power and high ranking, except Reyna Tallis. She is still holding out for her mate, never loved someone or even kissed anyone in hopes of finding her other half.

Reyna Tallis dreamed of the day she would find her mate, yet after watching everyone close to her give up and start lives with others just for power and wealth she began to lose hope herself. Reyna being from a small pack on the east side did not have much, yet she had focused on her training and education all throughout her childhood becoming the top warrior. She never made time for anyone but training and family, she wasn't interested in relationships or anything more than acquaintances, she was holding out for that special one. Over her twenty years she had began to forget about finding anyone and focused more on her training and defending her pack. Yet when the highest pack in the land's Alpha is ended by rouges and his son takes over, things change.

Dagen was the son of the highest Alpha and next in line of the Sliver Moon Pack. He had always been a high rank and never worried about incoming attack's, other packs or anything really. Dagen flew through training and didn't pay attention during lessons, never cared to find a mate and always had girls but never settled. Although his parents were the perfect fit for each other he didn't believe that mates were real since he had never actually seen someone with one. After the death of his father, having to take the role of Alpha he had to select a Luna before he could fully accept the position.

After Dagen Redwood had selected his Luna then invites all the ranks of the surrounding packs to the ceremony of the transition.Yet when Reyna receives an invitation to this ceremony not deciding whether to attend or not, something pushes her to go. When she arrives things changes and her life flips around, not knowing the effect it would have.

___________________________
Map of the land and packs above.