14.

McKenzie's pov:

"Hi..."  I said walking into Joel's hospital room as he turns towards the door while I walk in. He smiled, "hi, you're still here"

"Of course I am I couldn't just leave you knowing you're in this condition."  He looked out the window then back at me. "it's 4 am." "Yeah.. I know" I said softly.

"I'm glad you didn't come with us... If you did you would've got hurt and it would be my fault and I would have to deal with Chris" I chuckled, "yeah that's true I guess I'm lucky" he laughed.

I walked towards him and stopped as I got to him and played with his hair. "How are you feeling?" He looked up at me, "everything is better now" I slightly smiled and looked down into Joel's eyes, "that's good"

Later on the rest of the guys showed up. They talked about what happened and asked him if he was okay. I went and got a cup of water and came back to the room and handed the cup to Joel. "Here drink some water. You need to stay hydrated." He nodded and drank the water.

A couple hours later the guys left to go get some food, they went to waffle house (because why not). It was just Joel and i. "I'm glad you're okay" I smiled. "Me too, those fans are crazy." "They really are". We talked for a few minutes or so before the nurse walked in.

"Hi, Im the doctor. My name is Chasity" we greeted her back. "I looks like everything is good to go, I just have to take these IV out and you can get dressed and go.
"Thank you" he smiled at her. "No problem"

The nurse did what she had to do and then left so we can get ready to go. Joel gets up and walks over to his clothes. "I can leave if you want I mean I'm pretty sure you don't want me to see you change" I laugh.

"Shit I forgot that I have nothing on under these hospital clothes I didn't think about it. Just turn around so I can put on my underwear" I turned around until he said it was okay. "We are clear" I turned back around to see Joel in his boxers. "Put your clothes on!" He laughed.

Once we were done we checked out of the hospital and left. Once we got home I laid down on the couch. "What a day" I closed my eyes then felt someone come jump on me. "What the hell!" I opened my eyes and saw joel. "Whyyyyy?" "Because it was worth the reaction you had." He laughed.

I pushed him off of me and got up and walked towards the back door. "Where are you going?" Joel asked me. "To the pool" I walked to the pool as he followed me. I was looking in the pool and Joel stepped in front of me. "Why are you coming out to the pool"

"So I can do this" he looked at me confused before I used all my force and pushed him in the pool. He came back to the surface fast as he said "why did you do that?" I mocked him and said , "because it was worth the reaction you had" I laughed and ran inside to my room.

Joel followed behind me chasing me. I hurried into the room and slammed it shut locking it. I was panting. I then suddenly heard pounding on the door and chuckling, "come on McKenzieeee open upp" I heard Joel chanting behind the door. I was still panting, "no way man" I laughed.

I was still panting after a minute. "Fuck I'm really out of shape" I hear Joel laugh behind the door forgetting he is there. "Let me innnn" "are you done Joel?" I giggled. "Hmm yeah" I slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open popping my head out of the door. "Promise?" He nodded.

I opened the door fully. I realized how was still soaked. I stood there laughing at him until he attacked me with a hug. "What the fuck" I tried to push him off of me while still laughing but he was too strong. I just gave in to the hug.

I looked up at him to see he was already looking at me. I smiled. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back for a second before backing out of the kiss. "This isn't right.... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a long wait to update I have school I'm stuck on doing a lot but enjoy I'll post another tonight. Cliffhanger tho haha.