prologue

When their story begins like this...

"HEY! IS SOMEONE GONNA DO SOMETHING OR WHAT!" I yell, but no one responded. 

 "Fine, I do it myself than" I walk to the fight and push one of the guys off the other one. "Stop it! Stop fighting!" 

 Everyone is quiet. Not a single noise. 

 "Wrong move darling." A deep British voice says. I look at him in the eyes. "No, you did a wrong move to start a fight. SO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE!!" He looked shocked for a second, but quickly hide it with a smirk. 

 "And for everyone else, get to class already. This is none of your business!!" I yell again and everybody goes to class. 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Sadie Martin moved with her father and five brothers from Canada to England because her father got promoted with his job. At her new high school, everything goes fine only when a fight was happening and no one did something so she had to.Xander Watson lives in England his whole life. Badboy at his high school, but not the one that sleeps with every girl at school. No, he always gets in fights with someone. But one day, it gets really bad at some fight, but some girl gets in the fight and stops it... 

Explore with Sadie and Xander their story with friends, enemies, lovers and much more...

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

So this is my first story. There gonna be some grammar mistakes, so I warn you already for it. I do appreciate it if you don't copy my story or make hate comments. Because that's just rude and its my first story, so... Alright thats about it, hope you have fun reading it.

Much lovee from me xx