Chapter 1

When Villains Collide

Chapter 1

(Volga P.O.V)

(Setting: Hyrule Castle, Eldin Caves, Faron Woods)
(Continuing on from the end of Adopted into Evil)

At the end of Adopted Into Evil, Cia killed the Triforce-less Ganondorf, her most hated enemy. This leaves his daughter a devastated and mournful orphan driven towards revenge. His daughter will go to such extremes that she debates on joining the forces of good to take down the murderess. But, what they don't know is that she has her own plan in mind.

I do not own The Legend of Zelda or the Characters...except Anastazia...

Enjoy!

        I heard the scream of Ganondorf's daughter pierce the air around my ears, which symbolized something. Zant ran out in a hurry and told us not to follow.

        "Lana, something isn't right. That was Anastazia's scream." I said.

        "You know that how?"

        "She screamed earlier, and this scream is not filled with pain. Its filled with horror."

        "Something happened,come on." Lana helped me up, oddly

        "Why are you concerned about someone related to the man who split you and Cia apart? Shes evil."

        Lana smiled. "Shes a human too and all heroes help people. Now, do you like this girl or not because she needs help and IF WE DON'T HELP, YOU WON'T BE WITH HER!”

        Remembering Ana's kind and pretty face, I followed Lana into the gardens to see a horrifying sight. Cia stood over an impaled Ganondorf while his daughter was chained to the wall, screaming as tears ran down her eyes.

        Lana ran over and released Ana, who ran over immediately and cradled her father in her arms. Slowly rocking back and forth, tears dripping from her eyes to his face.

        “You crossed the line, Cia! You killed her father! What kind of sick, heart-less, cruel, monster would do that?” Lana screamed, comforting Anastazia.

        “Me! That's who. Now, look at me, orphan. Daddy is gone, and you belong to me.”

        “She does not belong to you, witch!” I yelled going for her with my spear. As I fought, Cia I heard the heart-breaking last conversation between Ana and Ganon. I saw her hand on his heart, feeling the weakened pulses course through his body for the last few times before he died. Tears soaked her face as blood drenched his.

        “A...Ana,” he said weakly. “D...don't cry.”

        “B...but you're dying.”

        I knocked Cia out and ran over to them. “Dumb bitch!”

        “I'm so proud of you, Anastazia. You've really become my shadow. Something nobody has ever been able to do, and to see it come from my daughter, only puts more joy in my heart.”

        “D...daddy, don't leave me! I can't-”

        “Sweetheart, don't mourn my death. I am fated and cursed to rise again, and when I do...we will destroy everyone who tries to stop us.”

        Anastazia touched his face softly and even I could hear his last bit of strength slip away. Unable to do anything more, Ganondorf looked at his daughter one last time and breathed his last, his eyes glossed over and he became still. The Demon King was dead. Succumbed to the large stab wound that Cia caused. Powerless and mortal without the Triforce of Power. I saw Ana pull back, but realizing that he was dead, she tried to lay over him and cry harder, but Cia began to get up and go for The dead man. Lana pulled Anastazia into her arms and tried to console her.