MY NAME IS REGINA JAWWWWWWGE

you were walking with cady to the art freaks' lunch table when you both were stopped by 🅱️egina. reginald said, "why don't i know you?"

"we're new," cady said.

"oh yeah? where are you from?" regina specifically looked at cady.

"oh i just moved here from kenya"

"HOL UP" regina looked over at you. "and where are you from?"

"(where you're from)"

"oh shit well" regina looked you up and down "i love your shoes, where did you get them?"

"the store?"

"hold on let us talk for a few moments" regina turned to both gretchen and karen, who talked with her but you and cady couldn't hear what they were saying. then regina turns back "sit with us all week ok"

"ok"

"yeah it'd be fetch"

"gretchen shut your ugly ass mouth"

"on wednesdays we wear pink"

~

you, cady, janis, and damian met up in the girls' bathroom. "so regina wants us to sit with her"

"EW I HATE HER STINKY ASS MUSTY ASS DIRTY ASS BLONDE ASS BITCH SELF. NEVER TRUST SOMEONE THAT USED TO SHOP AT CLAIRE'S"

"how do you know that"

"regina and janis used to be friends way back when but then regina-"

"damian if you tell them i'll kill you without warning"

"ok"

a girl walked out "you're not supposed to be in h—"

"dANNY DEVITO I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!" damian chased after the girl until she left.

"do you have anything pink for the two of us"

janis: no
damian: YES WHAT SHADE