chapter 1: parent teacher conference

POV:swagger souls
I'm just trying to teach my class when I hear " shut up Mr. Matthews isn't the worst you're just annoying" My student Matt said to Mason I honestly really liked there group of friend but they arnt the best students to teach... There funny though.

"Oi shut up cunt" Mason said back smiling at him and tried to throw a book at him and missed and landed in front of me "Mason there is no use for that language in this class please see me after the bell" I said the class does that "ooooooooo" Thing that they all ways do when someone gets in trouble.

After another ten minutes the bell rang and I saw mason try to leave "Mason don't you need to have a word with me" I said he sighed and waved to matt. He walked over.

"Now Mason this is your 5th time I understand that you might think it's cool but it's very disruptive so I'm gonna need to call your father.

I see him sigh in defeat

Pov: fitz/Cameron
I'm sitting in a conference bored out of my mind but I know this is important I then get a call from Mason's school " Excuse me it's from my sons school" I said and walked into the Hall what did he do this time. I pick up the phone "is this  Mr. McKay (Idk it said that's was cams last name probably not tho)

" Uh yes it is" I said he has a very se- deep voice "can you please come down to the school Mason has cause a disruption a couple times now so if you could come down now that would be great or we could reschedule~" He said  I'll be down in 5 minutes I'm guessing you're the physics teacher since you're the only one who hasn't called me already" I said rubbing the temple of my forehead he gave a short lived chuckle "yeah this won't take to long thank you" He said and hung up.

Fuckme fuck me he sounds hooooott

            *timmmmee skipp*

I walk into the school and head down to the physics room I see Mr. Matthews sitting gradding papers and Mason working on some papers "ah Mr. McKay w-wonderful to me- Jesus you're tall" He said standing up to shake my hand hes soo fricking cute and short I laugh "nice to mee-wow you're short" I said poking at him to see what I'm working with.

He puts a hand on his chest "well then" He said smiling I like this teacher he seems fun we sit down I see Mason teaching someone with a cheeky grin on his face. "So your son has been using foul language  in my class many times he also threw a book which was not the part that I'm upset about it that he missed his target who was a foot away"

He said I groan and look back at Mason who looks like he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Come on mate howed you miss" I said he got really embarrassed "I see Mr. Matthews softly smile I wonder if he has a family or maybe a a wife, girlfriend... Boyfriend because if not then I mean.... Dang it

" Any way I wanted to know if you had any idea for a course of action because your son isn't getting a good enough grade to pass so do you have any idea what might help" He asked putting his hands together.

"Masy how do you think you might learn better" I asked over my shoulder still staring into Mr. Matthews eyes he has really nice eyes "oh I don't knowaybe partner me up with Matt" He said I smiled and shook my head

I saw Mason's teacher picked up on it to  "I'll think about it.. But that's really all I needed so thank you for coming mr.-" Before he could finish I say "Cameron you can call me Cameron or fitz" I said he gave me a weird look "ok fitz you can call me Erik or swagger" He said smiling. I look over and Mason rolls his eyes.

"It was lovely to meet you Erik" I said shaking his hand "you as well Cameron" He said smiling.

I go with Mason to the  car "MASON YOU NEED TO STOP GETTING IN SO MUCH TROUBLE I was in an important meeting" I said calming down when we got into the car "oh like you don't have the hots for my teacher" He shot back

I felt my face go entirely red "if you get in trouble one more time you'll be grounded from hanging out with Matt for a mouth " I said smirking  "I know he has a crush one him.

He didn't say a single word the rest of the car ride about me and the teacher