Chapter 5 - Out of Minaturia

Louisa put her hands in the air and suddenly leaves came up. She did something weird with her hands and walked to a flower. A weird shine came out of nowhere. The flower was bigger and there were similar butterflies on down. Louisa smiles happy. I walk to a large wall of leaves to have a better vieuw of it. Apparently Louisa hear that, because she suddenly looks in my direction. I stand as still as Possible. "Who's there?" She asks. She does quickly the cards back into her bag. "Come out." She says. I remain still stationary. "Then do not." She says. She stomp on the ground and the wall of leaves lowered. She looks at me. "Prince Raff?" She asks, surprised. "This is ... Awkward." I say. "How long have you been standing there?" She asks shocked. "No idea. 5, 10 minutes?" I say back. "Please, do not tell this to the king." She begs. I smile. "I don't know ... Of course I won't Louisa." I think she almost got a heart attack when I said the first sentence. "Thank you, Raff." She says. "No problem. But, how can you do it?" I ask. "What can I do?" She asks. "That Elementor thing." I say. She sighs. "My father was a Elementor. He taught me the little things like cured flowers and vines control. When the king forbade it, we somehow had a secret place where he taught me. Someone had betrayed us and my father was ... banished." She says. "That's terrible .." I say. "Let's go again. Maybe someone had followed me."

I walk with Louisa back to the hedge where we went through. "I have to move on. I'll see you later, Louisa." I say. "Bye, Raff." She says. I walk towards the tree. Troy stands there. "Hopefully you did it better than me." I say. "I hope so. I asked a strange woman and she should be here already." He says. "I think the tree can fall soon." At that moment there suddenly vines just behind us. It grows up from the ground until it comes against the tree. The soil there under disappears and a woman comes up. "Need help, Troy?" She asks. She walked over to Troy and a large group with army suits follow her. "What?" Ask Troy. The group surrounds the tree. "On my mark, people." Says the woman. There are branches down. "Wait ...." she says. Larger branches fall. "A little ...." You can hear branches falling down and some of the leaves collapses once down everywhere. "Now!" Shouts the woman. People do their arms forward and there are leaves everywhere around the tree. It is rooted way up and goes over the branches. "Hold on people ..." says the woman. The group stomps on the ground, and new branches upwards which wrap around the net new leaves. It is fantastic to see. I hear a big crack and I look quickly up. A large branch of a couple feet long fall down toward Troy. "Troy! Watch out!" I shout. "What?" He asks surprised. The branch is a few feet from him. "Get out there!" Troy looks upwards. His eyes suddenly wide. But suddenly louisa comes out of nowhere. She stomps hard on the ground making her land where she is going upward towards Troy. She takes great vines out of the ground and catches the branch. Troy is safe, but everyone knows her secret now.

The tree stands again, but everyone looks at Louisa. "So ... we have a Elementor." Says a man. "What are we going to do with her, Marcus?" Asks another man. "Well .. banishment could. But I'd put her in jail." Says Marcus. "What ?! She just saved someone's life!" I say angry. "Well, so are the rules, kid. Bring her here." Says Marcus. "No." I say. "Well ... you have to go with her then." Says the other man. "Run." Louisa whispered. "What?" I ask surprised. "Run!" Louisa takes my hand and we ran towards the hedge where we came from. Troy running after us with two guards behind him. "Troy, we have to jump in that hedge!" Calls Louisa. "What ?! Are you crazy!" Troy calls back. Louisa runs forward and jumps in the hedge. "Come Troy!" I call to him. "What ... No!" He says. I slowly irritated. I grab Troy. "O my god you are strong. Let me go Raff!" He says. I ignore him and run forward towards the hedge.

I hear screaming. "Troy, it's over." Says Louise. Troy does slowly opened his eyes. "Uhm .. I did not scream as you thought." He says. Louisa starts laughing. "How can we go back to the city Louisa?" I ask. "Wait, do you know that chick?" He asks. "Why you always meet the nice people!" I roll my eyes and sigh. "If it's good I can make a tunnel if we walk a little further. If we follow that path, we come behind the walls." Says Louisa. "Sounds good. Come, let's go." I say. After a few minutes Louisa says that we should stop. She does some weird with her hands, creating a hole in the floor. Under the hole is a wooden staircase that goes through a long corridor. "Let's go." Says Troy. We walk through the dark tunnel.