Chapter 2

I was grinning widely as I sat in my new ranger over my uncle gave me. I had flung myself into his arms and hugged both Jake and Billy in thanks for giving it to me. I then transferred my luggage over to my car and was heading to my house I bought at the edge of Forks. I always loved the exclusive and private serine veiw I got from the wall of trees blocking amyones view to the inside from the outside, but when your on the inside it's almost freeing to look at. When I was younger, I used to live in a house like the one I bought now. My parents loved that house but when they passed my uncle Charlie sold it so I could go to school. I was only 14. I wiped my eyes with my left-hand while I turned into the driveway that was covered by trees and foliage. It had multiple twists throughout the path but was ultimately worth it.

 It had multiple twists throughout the path but was ultimately worth it

It was a bit big for my taste but I was persuaded to get by Chatlie. He came with me to look at houses with me that day and said bigger is better and you deserve it. I took his input into consideration and now I live here. I had gotten a job in Paris. I was babysitting people houses on the weekends and babysitting kids on weekdays and let's just say people in Paris are rich. In the end of those couple months I stayed there I had over 700,000 at least 10,000 per house per day and 100-3,000 per kid very 3 hours so yeah I splurged I also got a very high end architect and designer to decorate for me. Esme Designs I think is what its called. I stood outside admiring my new home for a few minutes before I grabbed my bags and made my way into the foyer. The first thing I walk into is the homey living room and the stairs to the second floor.

 The first thing I walk into is the homey living room and the stairs to the second floor

It is so perfect. I decided to head upstairs and place my bags down before I explore. Most of my stuff is already here so I only have my more personal stuff and my most prized possessions in my three suitcases I brought. I came here from London and there is only one thing that means the world to me that is still there. Supervised of course. My beautiful daughter Maya is there she just turned 1 and I wanted to get settled in before I bring her here. She is currently living my grandmother who lives not to far from where I was staying. I miss her and cant wait for her to see her new home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sticking around and reading the next part. Please let me know what you think. And thx for reading.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡