I wrote something random.

It was a quiet evening, snow was falling down.

Kaminari stared at the city from his roof top, sighing quietly. Did life have to be always hard towards him? Everything that had happened just were things he couldn't understand, he wished he could.

To think on what had happened was that he was rejected again. Childhood friend, his ex friend and now his current friend, Jirou. He didn't blame her for liking other girls, he wasn't really expecting it out of no where, but still it hurt him like hell.

He curled up into a tight ball, mumbling softly words to himself that everything was going to be alright, someone loved him the way he was and that he didn't have to be in so much pain anymore. He softly shuttered as felt a snowflake fall onto his hair, making a small shock out of it and making the dip of hair lower itself. He started to feel the cold getting to hin and went to climb back inside of his room which turned out to be harder than expected.

He looked down at the ground and saw how high up he was In the reality, it made him scared and almost lose the grip of the roof edge. He took deep breathes to try and calm himself, slowly starting to climb down but as ore snowflakes touched him, he was already feeling weaker. 

"Please let me climb inside bef..." and everything went black.

Shinsou was walking home, he had a long day at the gym. He had been there with few class 1A students and had been listening what they had been talking of. 

He found it interesting how they knew almost everything of each others. He perked up once heard the electric blond boy's name. If he recalled and heard correctly from the others, they had mentioned about Kaminari's and Jirou's rejection. 

He didn't even realize where he had been but heard an ambulance? He looked around for the source where it came from and saw it by a house nearby. He walked closer to take a better look before seeing the blond boy being taken into the ambulance, his yellowish hair seemed more dull and reddish and his skin seemed wounded, even if he was far away, it was clear. What happened to him?

He stood there, staring at the scene in pure silence, concern rose in him it also made him confused. He never felt these kind of emotions before. He walked closer to listen what they were gonna talk about and froze. He had fallen off of the roof when climbing down but due to his weakness to snow made him fall easily.

Kaminari opened his eyes and glanced around in small confusion on why everything was white and loud sound beeping on his right. He tried to sit up but he couldn't. He couldn't feel some of his body parts other than pain on the places he was able to feel. He could hear someone enter the room and saw just a small bit of the person who had left flowers for him. Purple? He begun to wonder who had came over to bring the flowers that had the scent of possibly lavender or roses.

He then could hear the voice in the distance.

"How is his condition? When is he able to leave?" the voice said as who probably was a doctor answered to it with "Within few weeks or a month, depending if his condition doesn't heal faster, he might stay in longer then. Are you his friend?"

"...Yes"

He listened in still and closed his eyes to make himself look like he was still resting. The voice sounded really familiar but his mind just couldn't figure who it was. While he was thinking who it could have been, he felt someone place a kiss against his forehead before hearing "Get well soon Denki." then he left.

Kaminari opened his eyes, feeling bright red hue forming on his face. It was probably the first kiss from someone else than from his family. He probably looked like a tomato soon if he went to think more about it. But, who had it been? It is a boy for sure, he seemed to have purple hair? He wasn't sure on that anymore. He mentally sighed and decided that once he was able to leave, he should try to figure it out.

Few weeks later

Kami walked with his friends, laughing quietly and smiling, he seemed happy to be out of the hospital finally. Guess he was lonely even if his friends did visit him. He felt something being off though.

He yawned and snuggled up to the closest friend, which was Sero, making the other look at him and ask "You tired already?" the blonde murmured a yes as stayed close to him. He didn't seem to mind and wrapped an arm around the smaller boy as they were gonna head home soon anyways.

It took a bit of time before starting to arrive back at the dorms, Sero taking the sleeping boy to his dorm to rest in. He found his friend actually quite adorable when asleep, ruffling his hair softly 'Glad you are okay after that fall...' he thought and tucked him to bed with a kiss on the forehead too before he had to leave to his own one.

Kami was tense after his friend left, face bright red. Two guys. Two guys so far had done this to him. He had to admit, he liked it, but had always been into girls. And now suddenly he was into guys. He found them.. attractive. He realized he had a crush on his best friend and on a guy he probably didn't even know.

He wanted to find out who the stranger was before having to choose over someone! So he had a mission now, as he was thinking he heard someone knock onto his door, getting up to go get it. He opened the door slightly and looked out to see the C class boy.

"Shinsou, correct?"
"Mmh. I saw your friend carry you and I wondered if you were alright."
Kaminari smiled and hummed "I'm fine, just tired."
The taller boy smiled a bit back and ruffled his hair "That's great to hear."
They talked for a moment until it was late.
"I'll see you around, Denki." he hummed with a small wave as walked back to his door in the other building. Kaminari went back inside of his dorm and shivered "I guess I found him-"

For the following days, he was thinking what he should do. Sero and Shinsou were both his friends and didn't want to hurt either one of them. He looked down at his hands and got an idea, stupid one of you asked someone. He wanted to meet both of them after school at a cafe to talk there. So, he left a message for them both and left there immediately after the bell rung.

The Cafe was small but comfortable and quiet.
Kaminari waited there for his two friends while he looked at his phone, he hoped this idea would work out. He looked up as heard familiar voices and waved at his friends "Hey!"
Sero glanced over and smiled a bit, Shinsou waved back to Kaminari as both went over and took a seat: "So.."
"Please first order something from the menu..." he said to them as gave the menus to them all.

A silence fell over them as they really didn't say a word, what were they supposed to talk about? The two had probably thought it was going to be a date, but didn't expect this encounter. The boy opposite of them wanted to meet up with them for some reason, that they wanted to know.

Sero took a deep breath and broke the silence "Denki, could you please tell us why did you want to meet us here?" The boy didn't reply as he started to feel embarrassment grow in him now as he looked up at the two feeling that they were desperate to know. He looked back down and begun mumbling his answer. Shinsou made a soft glare as asked "Denki, are you okay?" The blond wasn't dumb and nodded only with a smile. It annoyed them both.

It took some time before Kaminari sighed and looked back up at them "I uh.. L-like you both..."