Death star

I was driving my ship to the death star,I put it into hyperdrive and went to fix my armor.It was broken and I fixed the jetpack and it was powered on,I saw the death star and parked my ship into the hangar."where is lord Vader", I asked the imperial.He should be in the room where lord palpatine is.I walked to the office I saw some Rebels and I knew I was supposed to stop them but went away to emperor palpatine.I walked in the room and saw lord Vader and luke Skywalker Fighting as palpatine was cackling.Then I saw Luke and Vader working together to defeat palpatine,I was confused as I realized there was no-one to trust but myself I went to the power and put a bomb for 5 minutes and  ran to my ship before the bomb could set off I saw the timer and it was 53 seconds.I saw lord Vader's body on the floor with the Jedi leaving his body.I used to be loyal to lord Vader but I remember he used to be a jedi and I remembered a Jedi was the cause of my father's death.I was followed by clones ships shooting me down and I was searching what was the closest planet and it was kamino.I don't know what will happen but I've crashed my ship in the water and I fell out of my ship and found a clone a Jedi and a smuggler and also a wookie great can't it get any better.