{cheater}d.j.s

Y/n POV
i ran downstairs and out the door. I couldn't bare to stay and look at daniel cheating on me with a slut.I ran and ran till i got far away from that place. I ended up in a park 40 minutes away from our place, I think this is good enough for now. I then got a message from Daniel.
From Dani💙
To Y/n 🖤
Hey babe when are you coming home a from anna's house xx
I sighed in disgust he probably wanted to know so he could get that slut out of the house before i come. Ugh never in a million years i thought daniel would cheat on me. I decided to text daniel about the
cheating.
From Y/n🖤
To Dani💙
Daniel i know that your fucking girl(s) behind my back. I came home to find you fucking a slut. Was your love even real?
It didn't take him long to reply.
From Dani💙
To Y/n🖤
i'm sorry

From Y/n🖤
To Dani💙
ANSWER ME

From Dani💙
To Y/n🖤
of course i do i love you

From Y/n🖤
To Dani💙
wow if you did this would never happen i very sorry but we're over

*Y/n🖤 has blocked you*

Daniels POV
"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE" i yelled at the girl i was fucking with tears. She kept grabbing my dick and i kept pulling her off. "I SAID TO GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I yelled at her as this time she got scared and got up, quickly grabbed her clothes and left. I began to go to my room and lay there crying. Y/n can't leave me! I love her more than anything, I loved her. I fucked up like i always do. I messed me and Y/n up. I began crying harder, grabbing her favorite stuff animal from our room well my room now i guess and start to cuddle it. I remember whenever i got home from the studio late she would always cuddle with this stuff animal pretending it was me. Damn i did fucked up. I got up and did what corbyn would've done and looked for her. I started to get dressed making sure i'm as wearing her favorite hoodie i owned. Now if i were Y/n where would i beee? THE PARK! I quickly started to drive to the park slowing down near cops cause there's no fucking way i'm getting a ticket right now! I slowly start to arrive at the park. I got out of the car and quickly run around the park trying to find her. I ran corner to corner and didn't see her. I finally looked at the last place in the park and saw her. She was crying,brokenly in my hoodie. I ran over and sat on the bench she was on. Seeing her like this broke my heart. I grabbed her and put her on my chest,hugging her as she cried on me while i crying along. "I'm so fucking sorry babygirl" i whisper while we hugged. "w-w-why did you c-cheat?" she ask me as i hold her tighter.
"Y/n, baby i honestly don't know. But all i know is that i was stupid."
"yeah you are stupid" she sadly chuckled
"Can you please don't leave me?" i ask in hope she would change her mind.
"I'm sorry dani but i have too if you haved love me this would never happen"
"But i love you more than anything in this world i would even scream it for everyone to hear, I will do anything to prove to you i love you"
"I'm sorry daniel but seeing you enjoy fucking another girl who looks nothing like me hurts. Even if i forgive you the scar of seeing you do that would always be there"
"If you leave i would broken inside, if you leave i would break down and cry.Please don't leave Y/n i will do anything just to keep you. I love you" I grabbed her hand and look into eyes, both of us still crying. She then pulled my hand away.
"You should've thought of that before you cheated. I very sorry daniel but it's over" she cried harder as she took the promise ring off and my hoodie off.
I cried harder watching.
"Please keep them, i want you to remember me by something" i pleaded
"thanks" she said as she put them back on.
We just sat there crying and crying. This was the end of us. Me and Y/n is officially over. I just sat there crying the hardest i ever did in my life at the thought of this. I lost her, I lost my everything.