Prologue: New Student

Hi! I'm (y/n), but you can call me Skye! I go to (School name)! I'm in seventh grade! I have two very best friends and another friend! Let's call my first best friend... Sharon-Chan and my second best friend... Tree-Chan! Now let's call my other friend, who is Tree-Chan's sister..... Um.... Oh I know! Let's call her Kairi! I usually meet up with Tree-Chan and Kiwi in the morning before the bell. When I got to the benches near the cafeteria, I saw Tree-Chan and Kiwi with my friend... Let's call her... Alice.

"Hey guys!" I called. " Hey Skye! You ready for the soccer match? " Kiwi asked me. Our school has a sports tournament between all of the homeroom classes of 7th grade. Since we're in second quarter already, the tournament is soccer. Each tournament separates girls and boys into two groups. Each time the tournament ends, there is a winner for the girls and a winner for the boys. In the quarter one kickball tournament, Kiwi's homeroom class won for the boys. The second quarter tournament is soccer. Today, my homeroom's girls were going against Kiwi's homeroom's girls.

"Of course!" I answered her. " And don't forget our deal! " I reminded Kiwi. She sighed. "Yeah, yeah! 'Whoever's team wins the match, they get Allister!' I remember!" I giggled. Oh! Did I mention that we live in our wonderful world with pokemon? There was absolutely NO WAY I was losing this match. Me and Kiwi, both tsundere/ yanderes, had been fighting over one of the gym leaders from the Galar region.

Allister, a ghost-type gym leader, was one of the most popular gym leaders in history. No one had ever seen his face, considering he always wore a round white mask. Me and Kiwi had been fighting who would have a better chance of running into him first for as long as I could remember. Both our parents had agreed to let us go on our journeys when we finished seventh grade.

The bell rings throughout the campus, signaling the school day's start. "Alright! See you guys on the field!" I yelled to the others, running to my homeroom class, history. As soon as I got there, my teacher, we'll call him Mr. Aniya, let everyone inside. Mr. Aniya explained about this quarter's soccer tournament and repeated about our class's girls being in one of the first matches. The boys had random conversations while us girls thought of a strategy. Me, Sharon-Chan, and Ashley were defense.

As soon as our strategy was ready, we headed towards the soccer field along with the other classes who were watching us. I headed for my spot while I looked for Kiwi. I saw she was placed as the goal keeper on her side. Then, the game started. Mr. Aniya's team started scoring right away. When the game was over, the score was 7-2. Kiwi's team lost.

Kiwi walked up to me, a smile on her face. I could tell that it was fake. Her eyes weren't shining like they always were."You tried your best, and that's what matters! " I tried to cheer her up. "Allister would be so disappointed in me..." Kiwi's eyes teared up. I emmediately felt a part of guilt. Tree-Chan walked up to her sister and tried to get her to 'look on the bright side.' Nothing worked. Suddenly, the intercom sounded. "Skye Star Blue! Please come up to the office to guide a new student." I was confused. We have a new student?

"Alright. Bye guys..!" I shouted over my shoulder as I ran up to the office before the bell rang. I entered the front office and looked around. Sitting next to a bench a few feet away was the Galar region Ghost-Type Gym Leader Allister, mask and all. I stopped. Allister looked towards me. "H-hi. 'M Allister. The principal told me that we have the same schedule?" I snapped back to reality. His voice was smooth; he sounded younger than I thought. "U-uh... Can I see your schedule..?" Allister handed me a Post- It! note with his schedule.

0p: History
1p: STEM
2p: ELA
3p: Math
4p: History
5p: Science
6p: PE

I stood there, shocked. These were all of my classes. "We have all the same classes. You can just follow me then!" I stated calmly. I was internally screaming. I was helping THE Allister ! He looked up at me. "Thanks."
I nodded. "No problem! Now let's go before the bell rings!" I hold out my hand. Allister took it and stood up, but kept holding my hand, facing me. I turned away, my face as red as Alice the B-rabbit's coat. (Comment if you know ;) I led Allister to our first period and Kiwi's homeroom, STEM.