8

**i will add a picture of the costume sketch late so pls be patient

"Y/N you got a special piece of maillllll" Cried your mother from downstairs. It had been a while since you had rehearsal with Kirishima and ever since you had just been texting him 24/7. You were upstairs (texting him obviously) when your mother ahd called you. You didn't hear exactly what she said cause you were to entranced in your conversation with Kirishima but you knew you had to go.

Y/N L/N

My mom's calling me gtg!

Kirishima

kk bye

You ran downstairs to find your mother and father standing at the end of the stairs. 'Am I in trouble' you asked yourself internaly. "Look what we got in the mail todayyyyyy" cried your mother holding a letter that read U.A on the front. OMG!!! The letter had comeeeee!! You grabed the letter and headed to your room. You say down on your bed and took a deep breath before opening the letter. As soon as you opened the letter POOF All Might was in your room! Not physically but it was almost like a hologram. "YOUNG L/N! CONGRATULATIONS! AS YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE NUMBER ONE HERO SCHOOL WHERE ALL OF OUR STUDENTS GO PLUSSSS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!" Spoke All Might before spitting blood everywhere. "How am I going to do even 1 more of these when I have like a million more to go" he spoke in his weekend form. "Are you ok?" You asked not thinking he could hear you and that this was a message. "Yes I am ok young L/N but I know you can handle my form" he said as you jumped not knowing he could hear you. "G-G-Good to know" you said with thumbs up and a nervous smile not knowing if he could see you. "Well young L/N as you have been informed earlier you have made it into the U.A hero course. In this letter you have received a schedule that has all of your classes and where to find them. Y/N you have placed 1st in the written and physical portion of the exam so you have been placed into class 1A." Spoke All Might as you took out the schedule. "What about Izuku? Did he make it..." you spoke softly. "Yes young L/N. I knew you were going to ask that. He has made it. And infact into 1A as well. I know he is getting better with his quirk but it's still a lot to handle and I won't always be there for him, therefore I am counting on you to keep our secret and help him." He spoke lowering his tone each word in. "And the boy. Kirishima. He saved me. Did he make it. He has to." You said staring him in the eyes. "Unfortunately young L/N he barely passed. He made it but scored low. He will be in class 1b" he said knowing you were upset. "No. He can't be. He worked hard for this. He has to make it. He saved me! I would give up my spot for him! It's not FAIR!" You yelled, as you immediately apologized for your actions. "Didn't Izuku get in because he saved that girl. Why can't he?" You said. He knew you had a point. "I will see what I can do young L/N. Considering you have a strong point it will be possible for him to make it into 1A." You grinned at his words. You wanted to jump through the hologram and hug him but instead you cried muttering the words "Thank you". "Thank you young L/N. I wish we could talk for longer but I have a million more of these to do in my *transformation* PLUS ULTA form! Thank you young L/N and see you at U.A!" Then as quickly as it started it ended. You cried in happiness. As you wiped the tears from off your face you opened the door to see your parents cupping their ears against it. "You were listening weren't you." You asked rolling your eyes dramatically. "Well we are just very proud to see our little Y/N growing up!" Your mother said as your father nodded along with everything she said. "Thank you but if you're gonna spy on me might as well try and be more sneaky." You said sarcastically.

*timeskip by a bit*

Y/N
I got my letter and I made it!