1

I rushed down the airport bag in hand as my friend hurried behind me.

"Hurry up Bonney!" I shouted to the pinkette panting behind me.

"W-We should've j-just stayed home!" She said letting out an annoyed groan.

"I'm the one who should be saying that this trip was your idea!" I shouted walking as fast as I could.

"Yea and it's your fault we might miss our flight!" She hissed out.

I could see our gate not too far away and they were almost down to the last bit of people. I held onto my ticket and passport tightly as I picked up the pace.

"Omg Y/N slow down!" Bonney groaned out.

I stopped behind the last person putting my hands on my knees as I let out some pants. Bonney dropped down beside me and I stared at her from the corner of my eyes as my chest heaved up and down.

"Drag me please." She said huffing.

"Um excuse me.." The flight attendant spoke catching our attention.

"First class flight to the New World?" I nodded my head and standing up straight I handed her my stuff.

She scanned over everything and after it was approved handed me back my ticket.

"Come on Bonney lets go."

She let out an annoyed groan as she got up off the ground. Lazily she handed over her stuff and I started on my way towards the plane. I could hear her hurry behind me as I walked down the ramp to our plane.

"Gate L6 will now be closing."

I let out a sigh of relief. We really did make it just in time.

"See we made it." She said as she walked up beside me.

"We could've made it earlier if you had hurried up a bit."

"Do you want me to throw up all the shit I ate?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I guess you have a point."

We reached the airplane and once we stepped inside we were greeted by friendly faces. We decide take a first-class trip down to The New World to do some sightseeing and visit friends. Bonney had insisted we took the first class though only because she wanted her own area and lots of food.

We walked down the aisle. Each part of the airplane had its own area. In each area, there was a bed and couch with a tv and a table. There didn't seem to be too many people on this flight either. The flight to The New World would take us two days so I didn't mind the idea of first-class especially since there was a bed. Knowing Bonney she'd pass out wherever anyways.

The flight attendant brought us to our area which sadly was a little louder then I had hoped for. I let out a small sigh but sat down on the couch smiling about being on a plane.

Bonney crashed down beside me and got comfortable it looked like she was ready for a nap.

The flight attendant came back offering us menus. The best part about this was anything we ordered was free. Most likely there wouldn't be enough food to last two days with Bonney's stomach but free food.

We picked out a few things from the menus and when she left I laid back as well.

"Can you believe it." She said staring around the room.

Another good thing about these areas was privacy. Everything was blocked off from the sides and back, the only way you could see people were if you walked down the aisle.

"I know honestly I never imagined going first class," I said laughing slightly.

"Well we had to otherwise ill starve to death plus it'll be fun!" She said smiling.

"Maybe we'll see some cuties on here too."

"If you want to flirt whatever but keep me out of it, you got that?"

She nodded her head and pouted slightly.

"No way missy your flirting is too much for me to stay around. Plus last time you tried to hook me up with some dude!"

"Hey! hey! he was a nice guy! You and Sanj-"

"Not a chance in hell! He's a whole womanizer Bonney!"

"Uh- Um okay maybe but he was a nice guy!"

"Bonney I'm never ever going to date a guy you set me up with ever again."

"Excuse me I'm going to the washroom." I got up off of the couch and Bonney only let out an exaggerated sigh.

I walked down the aisle but as I did I felt something strange. Almost like a pair of eyes were staring directly at me.