Saving Park Jimin

Jin grabs Jimin and scoot across the floor cradling him in his arms. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jin shouts anger oozing from his voice. The creepy old teacher slowly waddled closer to the two, breathing heavily he says "this boy...must be punished". Jimin buries his head in Jin's sweater and mumbles "I didn't do anything wrong..." with a small sniffle. Jin knew what to do, he let go of Jimin and told him to run to the principals office and he'll meet him there. Meanwhile Jin had full plan off attack he was about to lunge when!

Oh

people started coming in for there English class. Jin took this moment to escape to the principals office while the creepy old man stands there flustered. Jin sprints to the office and slams the door open while trying to catch his breath and sees Jimin sitting in front of the principal. "Ah Seokjin come sit down" the principal says. Jin sits next to Jimin giving him a smile of reassurance. The principal asks about what happened and Jimin continues to explain that the creepy old English teacher had been eyeing him and giving him weird looks for weeks when today he asked him to stay after class and suggested something inappropriate and when Jimin declined he got mad and began to beat him.

The principal sent Jimin to the nurses office to get his cuts and bruises checked out and told Jin his help was greatly appreciated and he would fire the teacher immediately. Jin felt proud that he could help a friend and get rid of that scumbag but if we're being brutally honest the main source of his happiness was he got rid of one the only English teachers in this university.

Time skip to next week

Jin was a bit worried since Jimin hadn't shown up since the incident but he had been enjoying not having English classes for so long and having free time to catch up on things instead. Jin and his friend Jungkook were heading to their next class  when they arrived the sat down at the desks and started talking along with everyone else until the classroom door slid open revealing a tall dirty blonde haired man in a sweater vest and thick black glasses who walks into the room and writes 'Mr. Kim' on the white board. "Hello everyone my name is Mr. Kim and from now on I'll be your new English teacher." He says with a smile

Jin turns to Jungkook and looks unimpressed

"Ah shit here we go again."