1-Dinner.

ChelseaYuuto
𝒞𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱: Its been 3 months sense we've moved in with Sohma's. I stood on the second floor patio outside of me and my sisters room. The cool breeze washed over me . I hummed thinking as I twirled my purple hair ribbons. I haven't ate sense 10 this morning, what time is it now...I looked down at my slim watch , its glass glistening softly in the sunlight. Its already three! I gotta go help Tohru! I sprinted down the stairs making sure not to trip or stumble. Opening the Shoji I slid in next to Tohru. Bent over I gave her a weak smile, panting.

"Im huff here Tohru! What can I help with for dinner?" Tohru turned eyes wide and giggled . She smiled handing me rice, I cupped the rice beginning to form it.

"Oh Chelsea there was no need to run silly." I chuckled embarrassed as my face flushed. She grabbed salmon carefully slicing it with ease as I molded more rice balls.

"Are those for Kyo-kyo ?" I teased with a smile. She yelped as she flushed. When we finished a sudden sound of rapid foot steps came close. The shoji door slammed open. Kyo rushed down immediately to the table and sat, his eyebrows twitched. Yuki followed suit smiling at Tohru and me. My heart sped up.

I can see why every girl loves him...

"Miss Chelsea, whats for dinner ?" He asked with a soft smile as he's stomach softly growled. I chuckled and knelt down to the table placing down the platter of rice balls.

"We made rice balls, Salmon for kyo, leeks for you and pickled plums for us. With a side of miso." Yuki nodded sitting down with us as we began to eat. I lifted the small green bowl to my lips sipping the miso. A small amount dribbled down my chin. Yuki's eyes widened as he knelt beside me wiping it away with a cloth napkin.

"There you go, Miss Chelsea." He smiled sitting back down leaving me red-faced. He turned to Kyo with a glare. He sat and chugged it trying to one-up Yuki. Scary. Yuki just sat eating until we were all done eating. "Disgusting." I let out a soft noise of confusion.

"D-did you not like it Yuki." My sister sadly stuttered. She's not picking up on the signals...

"Oh it was delicious miss Honda don't worry.Its just I can't stay near this disgusting creature." He spat while looking straight at kyo.

"What you just say pretty boy?!"

"I said you're disgusting, are your listening skills as small as your brain?I thought they'd at least compensate!"

Ouch..

"Ya wanna fight rat boy!?"

"No I want to take Miss Chelsea away before she becomes more like you. Thank you Tohru dinner was delicious but I must go."

He clasped my hands smiling at me and sped off in to a spot in the forest. He smiled at me over his shoulder as my heart sped up sending a flurry of butterflies in me.