3-Plum's

I sat up yawning as the sun shown brightly. My cream colored sheets flowing down pooling at my waste as I stretched. Going over to my humble dresser I changed into a knee length lavender skirt and a white blouse. After I finished with my grooming I ran down stairs my bare feat padding softly against the birch floor.

Small hums came from behind the shoji door. I slid it open quietly to she a disheveled Yuki. His hair untamed as he stood stirring a small pot of leek porridge.Cute. I approached tapping him on the shoulder with the smile . He turned half lidded and chuckled.

"Good morning Miss Chelsea." I smirked tiredly squeezing his shoulder.

"Good morning, Yuki why don't sit down while the porridge simmers. That way I can brush your hair,silly." I giggled as he opened his mouth in protest before closing it and nodding. He sat cris cross under the kotatsu as I began to brush his hair, it was silky but Leigh's weight. He groaned softly as I pulled softly at different tangles . I blushed softly and smiled. "There!"

"Thank you .After we eat why don't I walk you to school?" He smiled and stood up pouring himself and I some porridge. I nodded giggling as I begging to eat it up .

—-time skip to after school———-

I sat on the bench outside of school waiting for Yuki. The door chimed softly as it swung open. I turned hoping it was Yuki . It was Motoko  and Mio. I internally grimaced knowing what might come . Motoko slammed her hands on the bench cornering me as my body crumpled a little into itself.

"Listen first year! I don't know what you're doing with Yuki , but us girls don't appreciate little rats scampering around." Her lips snarled a little as she tilted my head up . I glanced at Mio for help , she had a guilty look but remained stern. I looked back at Motoko and sighed with a smile .

"I don't want trouble, I'm just ...friends with him . I just help him out ."

"What would a puny thing like you help with a beautiful sophomore like him?"

A figure appeared behind them, tapping them on the shoulder. They turned seeing it was Yuki . They coward slightly, looking him in his eyes. They're a darker purple than usual. It's was slightly scary. He smiled at them .

"Motoko , while I respect your opinions and am grateful you think I'm attractive. I'm more than a pretty face ." His eyes narrowed, but the closer I look I saw a deep sadness. He looked at me and smiled softly. "Now Motoko and Mio is it?... While I won't ask for your group to disband I ask you will keep out of my personal matters." They nodded quickly and scurried away . He approached me grabbing my hand softly , and smiled. "Let's go home." I chuckled as we walked home.