The dance

It night of the dance,Kids were trick or treating in there cute costumes and kassie who was catwomen,me who was a vampire cheer leader,Daric who was a zombie and danny who was a vampire....coppier! ugh! I really hope kassie dosny freek out tonight,what if she falls in love.....omg! that would be great! we got into the school and sat at a table. i sat next to daric and kassie sat next to danny....i kinda made her.lol. we got some pop and pizza....well kassie did anyways and while she was gone danny daric and i talked. "You stoll my costume danny!" i said. "Im sorry,how was i soposto know you were gonna be a vampire" he said with a smirk" "Danny no flirting! shes my girl!" daric said playfully. "Speaking of girls, i dont think kassie likes me". danny said with a frown. "She just.....ur.....uh..... her boyfriend and her split up cause he.......um.........he cheeted on her so she is a little shy. i said liying. "Oh thats bad" danny said then kassie came back. "Hey" she said with a sigh. "Whats a matter?"danny asked. oh....um...nothing." she said and sat down. I knew what was wrong but i kept scilent. Daric put his arm around me,and told danny to do the same i lightly shook my head no and he did it anyways. Then sudently kassie grabbed her drink and trew it at him. I kinda laughed as i saw kassie walk away. "Shit" danny said and started laughing himself. "I quickley git up and went outside to meet kassie. "Hey,are you ok?" i asked as i saw a tear fall from her eye while looking at the moon. She closed her eyes and then said "No im not,not at all" calmly. "Im sorry did i do something?" i asked. "no its me" she said and then said "i just got scared.....thats all,ill be in,in a second. "You sure?" i asked. "Yea" she replied. i walked inside but i went back out there to spy on her. "Jason i dont know what to do! im scared and i cant move on... I just cant do it... I need to be up there with you not down here. I like helping people especally chelsa but i havent seen you in so long,somethimes i think im starting to forget what you look like, your touch, even....even your voice anymore. Give me a sign.....a sign if ill ever get up there......but there again you know i like suprises. If....i guess if you want me to move on send me someone,like you,sweet,cute, a blond of course,blue eyes and someone who will love me back. i gotta go now talk to you later baby" she said and blew a kiss to the sky. quickly went back in and sat at the table. "Oh um sorry danny,i just got a little jumpy." kassie said and sat down. "Its fine....wanna dance?" he asked. "Sure but im not that good,the last time i slow dance was........a long time ago. Then off they went to dance.