22

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Jiyeon and thank you for letting me in at the last minute. I promise to cope up as soon as possible." She bowed.

JIYEON BOWED.

What in the world was she doing here!? In Seoul!!!?? I was shocked as my mouth dangled open.

Since I was in the extreme corner, she couldn't see me. I decided to surprise her as well since she almost gave me a mini heart attack.

I slowly stood up and walked towards the group who surrounded her as they asked her various questions.

"Uh...Hi! Why do you seem so familiar?" I tried not to laugh as I made a judgemental face.

"UNNNIEEEEEE WHAT!? HOWW!? AHHHHHHH!!!!" Jiyeon suddenly screamed and jumped on me for a hug.

All of my members were like "what's going on?" "How does she know her?" etc.

"Oh my gosh it's been agessss!" Jiyeon said as I pulled her down to sit.

"I know right. 2 years has passed. How's everyone? Back at the palace?" I asked.

"Oh...uh...everything is fine..." She averted her eyes as if she was hesitant about her words.

"Oh..okay. Good." I suspiciously smiled at her.

"Anyways how's Kookie?" She asked cutely.

"He's good. He misses you like crazy!" I said as she giggled.

"Jimin misses you too. He's been so annoying lately...." She shook her head causing me to laugh.

"So.... you're the new member? That's so cool! We'll work and enjoy doing stuff together~" I squealed as she nodded vigorously.

"Yeah. Actually....about that. Since I wanted to follow my dreams, be an idol and all, I came here to pursue it. Although everything is new here since I never left the island, I used magic to find my way everywhere. This place...it's actually quite different and amazing!" She explained happily.

"I'm glad you liked it. Enjoy and be free lmao." I said while giving a thumb's up.

I looked up at my wrist watch and my eyes got wide.

"Shitshitshit I have pick Jungkook up from Bighit since he doesn't have transport ughhh." I stood up and took my backpack after bidding my group members goodbye.

"Oooo you drive?" Jiyeon said as she sat next to me in my navy blue Hyundai Palisade.

"Yes I got my license a few weeks ago." I stared the engine.

"Oh...but then....I was wondering, why do you need such a big car?" Jiyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Haha actually my dad gifted this to me after I told him I passed the test. He said it was my Graduation+Licence gift." I explained.

"I don't mind driving a big car though. I like big cars better than sports cars actually." I admitted it to her as she nodded.

"That's nice. I like your choice." She smiled as we drove towards Bighit.
_________

"Helllllooo~ could you tell me which room is Jungkook in?" I asked to receptionist who already knew me.

"Hello Eunji! Jungkook is at 1st floor, practice room No. 3" She smiled as she pointed to the lift.

"Thank youu~" I waved as me and Jiyeon walked towards the lift.

"I can't wait to see him EEEEEE!" Jiyeon grinned and squealed as I giggled due to her silliness.