the house(her outfit up top)

I was at home in my room. I know that you may be wondering where the girls are I can only tell you that they are on a mission. Now back to the story. Ok well I was painting my nails at my vanity when the door bell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone so I brought out my now clean fall and my gun. I slowly walked towards the door as the bell rang again I looked out the peep hole and sighed. I put my gun and fan away and opened the door it was just three of the avengers. One I could tell was Loki and he had the mark as my friend Latina the others were obviously t-challa and James the winter soldier I let them in I noticed that t-challa had the same mark as Lyra I wonder if they know.
BUCKYS POV:
She was so pretty in that pink dress that matched her hair so perfectly I only snapped out of it when she asked what we wanted. We simply told her we wanted to talk soulmates. She just stared leaned back and crossed her arms she said go on. T-challa and Loki said that they knew that their soulmates were her friends and I mentioned that I knew that I was her soulmate she just stared at me asked if we could talk later and showed us the door we left and went back to the tower.