Chapter 22

A/N: Sooo… Rijk here. Because I've been ridiculously inactive on this thing because of, y'know, life, I can imagine that you all needed your dose of 'Jeez, I wonder who wrote this part.' Here's an entire chapter of me making sure you're all nice and fed on that department, and prepare for plenty of facepalms and jaw-drops, because I even managed to surprise myself with the insane shit I put down on paper. Enjoy, and most importantly, good luck! -Rijk

"...Abandon hope all ye who enter here." -Ty (Who had no say in any aspect of this chapter besides one word and he is very sorry for what you are all about to read)

Somewhere in the distance, stumbling can be heard. 

"MITCH! What the hell? You can't do that!"

"What do you mean, I can't do that?"

"Yeah! What do you mean, he can't do that?!"

"Isa, not now. This is between me and my boyfriend. Mitch, you can't do that!"

"What am I supposed to do then! Am I supposed to hold in my farts? Hell no dude, if you suck 'em back up like that it feels like you're vacuum cleaning your guts, fuck that."

"Bro, if y'all think that was bad, you ain't heard Clementine let one rip, dude. When she does that, her cheeks be clappin' louder than a NASCAR car's engine."

"Elijah! First, that's too much information. Second, you're not exactly helping my case here!" Sophie whisper-yelled, shaking her head and then glaring back at Mitch while crossing her arms. 

Mitch raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend's demeanor and grinned. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that you're telling me I can't fart whilst you once ripped a wet one while I was eating you out?"

"MITCH!"

"Hey, I'm just saying."

"If you all want to make this shit a surprise 'welcome back' type thing, then I suggest you shut the hell up!" Louis groaned. 

"You're talking too!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE QUIET!"

"LOUIS, SHUT UP!"

"NO, YOU!"

"I swear to God, each and every one of you are less mature than fucking infants."

"You're one to talk, Isa. Don't think I forgot about you throwing a tantrum because you wanted to use the bouncy castle that was meant for kids up to eight years of age."

"You don't understand! There are only two things in this world that are better than bouncy castles, which are pussy and titties. Now, I don't see you supplying me any of those, so that's why I wanted to use the bouncy castle!"

"When was Clem even supposed to arrive?" Violet whispered. 

"What about right now?" a voice chimed in as the door to the room flew open. 

"FUCK!"

"YOU RUINED IT, LOUIS!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?!"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?"

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KN-"

"STOP TALKING OR I'LL SHOVE MY SOCK UP YOUR ASS!"

"I don't necessarily see how that's a bad thing. It'd keep the shit off your finger," Clementine said, grinning as she threw her bag onto the bed. 

"Well… fuck! I don't know, I'll recreate Sam's buttersock from iCarly and whoop his ass with it!"

"Dunno about that one," Elijah muttered, "Last time I heard, James said Louis likes getting his ass schmacked when they're going at it. You remember that time Louis refused to sit down during class because he wanted to 'Pay respect to his veteran grandfather who had passed away five years ago'? I bet y'all ten bucks that boy just got his ass slapped so hard, he couldn't sit down without it burning like the fiery pits of doom belonging to our dear friend, Satan."