Dreadful

Merle and I were on the road for a couple more days. We were running out of water and water sources. We haven't eaten in a day and a half. We had to hurry and get to Terminus before we don't have anything left in us. All we know is that Maggie, Sasha, Bob, and Andrea are alive. The fire that was burning went out. It burned for a while but now all that's left is the smoke left in the air. We haven't slept in a while either. We were determined to get to Terminus.

I hope everyone is okay. I hope Maggie found Glenn. I hope Sasha and Tyrese see each other again. I hope Lizzie and Mika are okay and with someone. I hope Beth will see Maggie again. I hope I'll see Rick again.

*Ricks POV*

Walking on the tracks with Michonne and Carl behind me I look back and see them both balancing on the tracks. "What are you doing?" I chuckled. This is the first time Carl has been smiling since the prison. "Winning a bet." Carl answers while looking down at his feet. Michonne acts offended and looses her balance. They then split a candy bar and we continue walking. I'm glad Michonne found us. I don't think Carl would've gotten over the prison if she didn't.

It's been a while since we left the prison. I lost track of the days. My watch was lost ever since Carol left. I'm still worried about Angela, but I know if she saw the sign for Terminus that she would be on her way too. Hopefully everyone else is okay.
•••

Darkness had filled the air. It was time for another night out in the wilderness. Tomorrow if we keep moving the way we have been we should reach Terminus.

Carl is asleep in the truck while Michoone and I are out on watch. It was silence for a while until I feel the cold metal of a gun on my temple. I put my hands up along with Michonne who has a gun against her head too. "Oh, dearie me. You screwed up, asshole.... you hear me? You screwed up." The man said. I remember his voice. It was the man at the first house we stayed at.

"Today is the day of reckoning, sir. Restitution. Balancing of the whole damn universe." I watch as a heavier guys wakes Carl up. I can feel my blood boil.

"Shit, and I was thinking of turning in for the night on New Year's Eve." The man laughed still pointing a gun at my head. "Now who's gonna count down the ball dropper with me, huh?"
He starts counting

"Ten Mississippi.......Nine Mississippi...... eight Mississippi..." he starts. I was stuck in a situation I didn't think I could get out of. I needed to protect me son but how?

"Joe!" I heard a familiar voice holler. I see Daryl walk out from behind the truck. He explains how Joe needs to let us go and how we are good people. Joe denies because I killed one of their men. Joe orders his men to beat Daryl to death. The heavier man takes Carl out of the truck and pins him to the ground as Carl starts squirming.

"Let him go." I mumble over again as he still declines. The noises of Daryl getting beat and Carl struggling, I banged my head back into Joes head, making him pull the trigger and miss. At this point all I hear is my ears ringing and my vision going blurry. Joe gets stable and grabs me as I try to make another move. "What ya' gonna do now sport?" He said while chuckling. I then had an idea.

I bite right into Joe's artery in his neck. And spit out all the copper tasting blood. Joe is on the ground bleeding out and Michonne kills the other man. I kill the other two people as they surrender. Next was the heavier dude that was terrorizing Carl. The man begged for mercy. I didn't listen and Carl ran to Michonne as I stabbed the man in the gut over and over.

*Angelas POV*

It was another morning and we were so close to arriving at Terminus. "Just a little more." I say.
Merle nods. We were out of water now and dehydrated. We walked over a hill to see a gate. There was a big building that had the big words Terminus on it. "We made it!" I said. Merle smiled "Well come on let's go."

We walked up to the gates and it immediately opened. We were greeted by a lady. Welcome to Terminus." She said with a warm smile. I can already see this place was a little weird letting people in without suspicion. She then said to lend our weapons. I hesitated at first until Merle put his weapon down first. I laid my gun and knife in front of me and put my hands over my head. A man searched us and picked up our weapons for us.

He grabbed my handgun and hit my head with it. Not hard enough to fully knock me out but made me dizzy. They did the same to Merle.
They put a rope around my hands and started leading me somewhere. I could hear another set of footsteps. Maybe that's Merle. My head was pounding. I heard a metal door open and we were both thrown in there after our ropes were cut. The door shuts and gets locked. "Merle?" I hear a familiar voice. I begin to open my eyes and see Andrea going over to Merle. "Angela?" She then asked.

I look up to see our whole group with a few new faces.

(Edited)