Bakushima

Blah blah blah
There's swearing and draw on arm soulmate au. Fun.
-------------------------

It was any other day for Class 1-A. There was a test, lunch, and Kirishima, Denki, and Sero getting in trouble. Well, it actually wasn't any other day because this time, the weird trio was sent to the hall while everyone else took a test.

Now, they sit in the hall, laughing and smiling about how they caught Present Mic calling a certain homeroom teacher 'Daddy'. Denki and Sero decided now would be a good time to torment Kirishima's soulmate.

Kirishima normally was a little upset when they drew on his arm. More specifically when they drew dicks on his arm. Luckily for them, Kirishima was in a good mood, so they were allowed to doodle their masterpieces on him. Everything was going fine for about 15 minutes until a loud shout from their classroom erupted.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! AGAIN!? WHY DOES MY SOULMATE ALWAYS HAVE STUPID DICKS ON THEIR ARM!"

All the boys could do was look at each other as the rest of Class 1-A and Mr. Aizawa burst into a series of loud gasps, wheezes, and laughter. Only after Bakugou simmered down, which was when Momo was calm enough to give him a damp cloth, did the group finally realize what happened; they then ran into the room apologizing to Bakugou.

Initially, the male was confused until he noticed one remaining identical dick on Kirishima's arm that also was one his own arm.

So, for the next few weeks, Denki and Sero paid dearly for tormenting Bakugou like that. Meanwhile, the little red riding hood also known as Kirishima was treated like the honorary lesbian and gay that he truly has been all along.