BOBA

Seraphina was found sitting at the front gates of Wellston. still in her Wellston uniform, checking her streaks. When she jumped in surprise at a voice behind her. 

"Hey!" She turned around to see the person she's been waiting for. 

 John chuckled "You ready to go?"

Sera blushed "yeah let's go"  (I'm just going to call her sera cause I can) 

"So Sera where are we going?" John questioned to break the awkward silence between them.

"The mall." she responded shortly. "oh." The rest of the walk went on in silence, while John stared at the girl in front of him 'She's pretty cute.' Sera turned around to see John staring at her she blushed and turned around yelling "Hurry up" as she started running, shaking John out of his thoughts and making him run after the pretty girl. until they reached a place called Woaba Boba. "Here we are." Sera said catching her breath. They walked in and sat down, looking at there menus. Their waiter came around and said "Hello. my names Stephanie is there anything I can get you?" "I'll have a mango boba." the black-haired boy said the waitress turned to the girl across from him. "and you?" "I'll take the same." she said closing her menu "Okay I'll be right back with your orders." the waitress said walking away.

"okay, Sera why don't we introduce ourselves."

"?"

"Just tell me what you like, dislike and about your ability."

"Okay then. I like my sister and my friends at school. I dislike my parents forcing me to be the best. My ability... I can manipulate time." she said smirking. that left John to scream "What that's so cool! so are you a time traveler!?" all of a sudden a boba was dumped on John's head. "Be quiet your ruining my date!" John and the random girl stood up as John activated his ability to scare the mid-tier girl. The girl flinched slightly but continued in confidence "Ha you think you can beat me! can't you see the uniform were from Agwin the second-best school in Turf wars."

John smirked "How Ironic cause we..." he said gesturing to him and Sera. "...Are the king and queen of Wellston. The top school in turf wars."

The girl dropped to her knees in shock. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know! Please forgive us." She started dragging her date out of the shop. John sat back down "Where were we?" he asked with a smile.

Time Skip

When the two walked out of the boba shop John noticed a sign.

"ability measuring level 5+ gets a prize"

John seeing this dragged her over and pushed her in front of the man. "I would like her ability read," he said. Sera just went along with it she figured this is how John always was. "Just put your hand here." The man said politely. Sera nervously stuck out her hand as the man held it.  The man's eyes suddenly widened in shock as he said "WOW! your an 8.2 congrats! here is your prize." He pulled out a large teddy bear. (Like the one that's as big as a person.) she smiled at the man and said thanks, leaving with John. as John and Sera walked out of the mall. John looked at Sera and said.

"It's pretty dark out. You can stay at my place if you want. It's closer."

Sera blushed at the suggestion. "n-no I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" John asked. She nodded meekly "yeah" but she was thinking. ' there is no way I could sleep over his house. I'd be way too embarrassed.'

"Alright then. I'll at least walk you back." "Okay"

As the two were walking a woman came up to them and asked for the time.

John looked at her suspiciously and told her the time. When out of seemingly nowhere a white van pulled up beside them and attacked. John and Sera were too fast though, quickly jumping out of the way eyes ablaze. 'Huh that's weird I was slower than normal.' thought the two. but with the two of them working together they quickly beat the mid-tiers. after Sera called the authorities John asked her "Want to stay over now?" Sera blushed, agreeing while hugging her now dirtied bear. The authorities arrived apprehending the mysterious people and questioning the two kids. As the officer was getting in his car he looked back and said: "stay good John." Sera looked over at John and noticed that he had been frozen. "John are you okay?" she questioned, worried about the boy she was quickly falling for. John shook his head and said "Yeah. It's nothing." "let's head to my house." he said walking down the street in another direction. 'I wonder what was wrong with John. That was something.' she thought running to catch up.

________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know this felt bad. also, the authority was keon I think that his name. well, love yall byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!