On the walk to school

Eliza's POV:

I only lived about fifteen minutes away from the school. It's easy to get to school and home. On my walk to school, I got off track and wandered into an alleyway. Where I found a small ferret with a bandaid on its forehead and it looked scared. "Hey little guy... lets take that bandage off." I smiled as I slowly took the bandaid off the tiny animals head. It didn't move at all but I could tell it was alive at least. Once I got the bandaid off, their was a small sun on its forehead.

"I-Is your name Eliza-" the tiny animal was cut off as a man with a blue rose and white hair appeared, he wore a white tux outfit with a pair of blue rimed glasses on.

"Their you are Cosmic." Once her realized I was their I looked at him in a bit of fear. "Now now, who is this pretty lady." Then, his face changed "Elizabeth." He muttered under his breath. "What?" I asked and he pulled out a sword and pointed it at me. "What the Heck?!" I screamed softly as I stood up and ran. I finally made it to a small area behind a building.

"Haruka..."

What? Did I just say that? Who? I don't know anyone name That. Who is Haruka? I only know one person but she couldn't be that person. Then, I heard foot steps, both large and small. I looked up and saw the blonde female from my dream. Then I noticed the small ferret, who the man called, Cosmic, was right next to me. The woman and I stared at each other for a few minutes in quietness, not awkward quiet, just a peaceful, thoughtful, quiet. Then, she broke the silence.

"I thought you'd forgotten about me"

She extended a hand to me as she smiled. I took her hand and got a rush of memories and thoughts. "H-Haruka..?" I questioned again. My very quivered as I looked at my past partner.

"Hello Sunlight"

She had a soft voice as if she were talking to a child. "I missed you... even if I did some what forget you.." I admitted. I stood there for a moment as she looked at me content. At this point I was already late but I didn't care.

"Nice to see the reunion went well. Now, I'm for revenge."

I knew that voice..

"Joule?" I questioned and looked at the person. It was the man again. I looked at him with a thoughtful eye as I watched him take position. Soon I felt myself lifted off the ground. I looked at the ground, there was a light under me. It was bright.

"Shoot!"

The man I called, Joule, started to run as I came down from where I was lifted. Once, I hit the ground I stumbled and landed on Haruka's chest.

"Are you okay Sunlight?"

I slowly stood up as she helped me. After that, a girl with buns on her head came around the corner. Then, I felt my legs buckle and everything went BLACK