What i want for chirstmas is you

It's a cold snowy day on Christmas Eve, everyone is preparing for a party that bulma's throwing in capsule corporation, everyone except vegeta. He's been in the window staring outside to only see snow falling, he has been in his thoughts lately thinking about how Holidays is not his things, yes he and bulma weren't even working out they had a divorce already but the thing that is weird is that he and his ex can actually talk to each other like friends. Bulma knows his secret, a big secret he doesn't even want to say. That secret is about how he is feeling lately about a hero he hates, that has been saving the world for years now, that hero that's an idiot, dummy to him. That hero that he came to love for months now. "Kakarot... you have no idea how I wish you were here beside me." Vegeta saying in his thoughts, bulma saw vegeta was still staring outside of the window, she went over giving him a cup of hot chocolate. He looked at her and took the cup taking a little sip. "You know everyone is coming even Goku".
Vegeta just kept looking at the window, "It doesn't matter bulma, I'll just be at my room all day". Bulma looked at him with a big frown on her face. "What do you mean it doesn't matter?! Look I know.....and before she could finish vegeta cut her off with saying. Listen you and I both know he can't be mine and I can't be his, and it doesn't matter if he and his harpy got a divorce I....I..know he won't feel the same for me. Yes that's right chichi and Goku had a divorce as well a few months before vegeta and bulma did. Bulma looked at vegeta with a worried expression on her face, she really wanted vegeta to at least celebrate this Christmas. And that's when bulma had an idea, well it's not a good one....well not vegeta of course.
"Hey...you know you still haven't tried that outfit I bought you yet".
Vegeta Curiously raised an eyebrow. What is she planning, he thought.
You know damn well I don't like outfits or Costumes you pick out. He said it with annoyance, he looked at her while she gave him a cute puppy face. "Fine" he said with a groan.
They both went to bulma's bedroom and saw a cute elf costume, vegeta eyes widened and one of the eyes twitched as well only by looking at this hideous clothing he was seeing.
"Hell nooo!"  He snapped at her.
"Why not...." she pouted at him. Think about it just by you wearing that Goku would only look at you.
Even if that was true I am not going to wear a ridiculous costume like this.
She let out a sigh. Look vegeta i just want you to be happy and of course a good Christmas Eve, at least try plus I heard he was going to wear a Santa clause costume. She wiggles her eyebrows up and down just by saying that.
Vegeta had a crimson face when bulma said that, he actually did wanted to have Goku's attention. Once vegeta tried the outfit on it was a little tight on him that the tight actually almost ripped. Bulma had one outfit that she got last Christmas, it's on the reindeer outfit. It was one of Rudolph the red nose reindeer one that had the red nose the ears and last the tail on. Vegeta looked at bulma with a blush. "No."
"Why not...just try it pleasssssee."
Vegeta rolled his eyes with a sigh, once he did they heard a knock at the door, bulma checked the time and it was already 8:30 p.m. she realized that it's time for the party, she opened the door and it was krillian and android 18 with little moron along came yamcha, and gohan with videl and baby pan and piccolo showed as well and right behind was teenage goten. Oh right, goten and trunks are teenagers they both were okay with divorce their parents had. Trunks came running down the stairs to goten bulma asked goten if his parents were on there way, and of course they were they just had a problem with the custom Goku is going to wear, apparently they were having trouble finding the beard for his outfit.
Once everyone were inside, well except Goku and chichi, vegeta came downstairs with his little outfit everyone looked at him with shocked some people were trying to keep themselves from laughing, like krillian yamcha and piccolo. Little moron went running to vegeta " Rudolph the red nose reindeer!" She said out loud. Now everyone were laughing and vegeta was giving his glare on everyone and snapped telling them "enough!"
Everyone stopped and continue with there conversation they each talk about. Vegeta went to sit on one of the couches and looked out the window. Of course he was waiting for Goku, each hour passed and everyone were still waiting especially vegeta. They heard a knock on the door, bulma quickly opened the door and chichi came in, everyone looked at chichi and bulma asked if goku was not with her. She said "no, but he will be in about a minute."
Also chichi and Goku are both friends right after the divorce they just became friends just like bulma and vegeta but just like bulma knew vegeta's secret, chichi knew gokus. Yes she knew Goku's big secret and that secret is he has a big crush on vegeta for awhile.
Vegeta sighed while looking out the window, the prince was disappointed for his third class was no where to be here yet, he was already getting up and headed back up stairs, until a knock came from the door once again bulma opened it and shouted "Goku!" Everyone looked at her direction they see Goku on a big santa clause outfit, vegeta turned around once he did his heart stopped he was in a blush for Goku was looking to handsome. "Yo, everyone sorry for coming late."
It's okay come in. Bulma said
Once he did everyone said they gets to him, everyone except vegeta. Goku looked around and spotted vegeta with his Reindeer outfit, Goku blushed of how vegeta is looking cute with that outfit, he went on vegeta. Hey vegeta! I see you are also wearing an outfit. Goku saying while laughing nervously.
Vegeta looked at Goku he couldn't look at him directly for he would run or hide, his heart was beating so fast that he couldn't control his breathing.
Hey vegeta, are you okay?" Goku asked in a concern way.
"Y....yeah." Vegeta said while looking down. Everyone looked at them both while saying "uuuuhhhhhhhhhh". Goku and vegeta were looking confused on what everyone were making Noises like that until yamcha blurted out " look up, you guys".
They both looked up and they were below a mistletoe, which means they have to kiss. Goku and vegeta look at each other in shocked not knowing what to do. But everyone kept saying "kiss, kiss".
Vegeta did not know what to do but looked down at the floor, that is until he felt a big hand cupping his chin to look up and felt warm and soft lips to his. Goku gave vegeta a warm kiss mean while everyone Whistled and hurray at the scene. Once Goku let go vegeta couldn't help but blush hard for Goku gave him a smile.
Once everyone were laughing and joking and eating as well they were waiting for midnight so they can open there presents. Once everyone were waiting Goku was looking for vegeta everywhere wondering where he went. He was starting to get worried if the kiss was bad or something he did, he saw bulma and right away asked if she seen vegeta. Bulma gave a sigh and said " he's probably in his room."
Thanks bulma. He said while using his two fingers up to his forehead to transport himself in vegeta's room. And there he saw vegeta outside the balcony staring at the snow, he was now next to vegeta standing next to him.
" it's sure snowing a lot huh?" Goku said while looking at the snow falling down.
"Yeah..."
Goku looked at vegeta with the corner of his eye and also blushing wanted to ask him about the kiss.
"So ummm...why did u leave right after the kiss."
Vegeta's eyes widened and with a blushed on his face.
"I....I...don't know"
"Was it the kiss?" Goku asked.
Vegeta turned to look Goku.
"No...."
"Mmmm...did you not like it?"
"Kakarot! Is not the kiss...it was...good."
"Than why did you ran away?"
"Because...I was nervous..I thought you wouldn't like it?"
"Of course I like it." Goku said while laughing nervously.
They already heard everyone opening their present and shouting merry Christmas to one another.
"So is already midnight." Goku said while he had his hand on his pocket.
"I suppose."
Goku took something out of his pocket and giving to vegeta, vegeta looked at Goku with a shock expression on his face.
"Kakarot.....what's this?" 
"It's a gift for you."
It was a small black ring box, Goku open it showing a beautiful silver ring with a diamond on top that flowed in the light like a shooting star.
" Kakarot...you shouldn't have."
"I wanted to give you something special for Christmas, oh and look inside of the ring."
Vegeta looked inside and it showed some small words, "I Love You, My Prince, From Yours Truly Kakarot."
Vegeta looked up with guilt in his eyes for he had nothing for Goku.
"Kakarot....I don't have anything to give for you."
"It's okay I have my wish."
Vegeta looked up at him with a confused face.
"What do you mean."
"What I mean is, All I want for Christmas is here."
"Huh?"
Goku chuckles. "Is you silly."
Vegeta blushed just hearing what Goku said, but he really wanted to give something special for him to. And so he step a little closer to Goku and got on his tiptoe, his lips touched other lips. Goku was surprise about the kiss, but yet again he returned the kiss back. The kiss turned rough and sloppy now that Goku walked with vegeta to the bed, Goku laid vegeta down and he also went down with him still in the kiss.
Goku couldn't help himself anymore for he undressed vegeta and himself, he was in so much lust of how the prince was looking exposed in front of him. Goku kissed every part of vegeta's body and he got rewarded back moans from his prince.
"Ahhh...Kakarot....t...take..me."
Goku heavily breath and putting two of his fingers inside vegetas mouth, once he did he quickly got them out and gently rubbed his entrance.
"Tell me vegeta....how bad you want it."
"Kakarot...please...more!" He moaned out.
Goku slowly putting one finger inside the entrance and thrust in and out slow, but vegeta was so eager for more. Goku planted another finger in he started to thrust even faster.
Vegeta was moving with the thrust until he felt Goku stopping him, he gave a whine and gave a little gasp for he felt something hard getting in his entrance.
Goku was gently putting the head of his cock inside of the entrance, once he did he felt Vegetas nails digging up on his shoulders, Goku fully went inside and thrust a little vegeta was felt the pain but it slowly started to fade away.
Once the pain left vegeta now moved his hips on Goku to let him know that it's okay to continue.
Goku started to thrust faster, vegeta kept on moaning. "Ahh...ahh..k..Kakarot more!"
Goku gave a grunt and pants. "Ohh..uhh..vegeta you are...so tight....uhh."
"Ahhhh! Yess..yess keep...going."
"Ahhh god..your soo...hot."
They both kept on panting with grunts and moans that you can hear slapping inside the room.
"Ahhhh...vegeta...im almost there...let's cum together babe !"
"Ahhh...yesssss uhhh.."
Vegetas eyes rolled back for he released his seed all over his and Goku's chest, and Goku released at the same time inside of vegeta.
They both collapsed on top of each other.
"Merry Christmas vegeta..I love you."
"Merry Christmas kaka l.....love you to."

Well guys hope you enjoyed this short story
Merry Christmas and a happy New Years.