Chapter 2 - Kidnapped

When I wake up I am still on the floor by the front door. I get up slowly since everywhere hurts which will be bruised later. I slowly walk into the kitchen so I can make him somce breakfast before he gets downstairs. As soon as I put his breakfast and beer on the table he walks in. I stand by the table incase he needs something. Once he is finished he goes in the living room to watch football. I clean off the table when I hear the TV come on. After I got the table cleaned off I washed the dishes then I put them away in the cabinets.

After I got everything washed and put away I got him another beer, then I went outside. Once I got outside it felt like I am being watched by someone or something. I walk into the woods so I can go to my favorite place which is a beautiful meadow with a waterfall next to it. When I got to the meadow I lay down in the grass and watch the clouds go by as well as the birds.

When I hear a loud noise I stand up while looking in the distance. Only to run since it is my mate in his dragon form. I look back for a second only to widen my eyes and run faster since he is alot closer to me. All of a sudden I am lifted off the gound only to realize that Derek has picked me up while still flying. I watch as the ground gets farther away while we are going higher up in the sky.

"Derek can you please just put me back on the ground" I said while struggling

All Derek does is growl at me while tighting his grip around my waist. I just sigh in frustration while trying to relax in his claws. While we are flying I wonder what rank he is in. All of a sudden we land somewhere and Derek lets me go then flys off. Once I regained my balance I looked around to realize that I am in a cave. I walk over to where we came in to see where exactly the cave is. I walk over to the entrance only to walk backwards since the cave is way up in the sky and the only way out is to fly.

Derek's P.O.V.

Once Kit is safely inside the cave I fly back to where I found her. When I landed on the ground I shifted back to my human self. I decided to go looking for Kit's house so I can pay a little visit to her father. Once I found her house I knocked on the door. When nobody answered I broke the door down and walked inside. I found her father passed out on the couch surrounded by empty beer bottles. I looked over at the entrance when I hear some people to come in only to grin when it is my best friend with some of the warriors.

"What are you doing here?" I said with a grin

"We are here to help you kill our Queen's abusive father" Riley said with a smirk

Me and my warriors laugh evily while we get ready to beat her father to death. We start kicking him in the ribs which woke him up. Kit's father tries to get up but Riley puts his foot on the guy's chest to stop him from getting up. I grin when one of the warriers sticks their claws into his chest. Then he pulls his hand out and we all watch as the wound starts bleeding. I nod to Riley so he can hold him down so I can kill him. I bend down by his head, I grab his head then I twist while usind my dragon strength I pulled his head off of his body.

I threw his head across the room smiling in triumph. We all walked outside of the house. One of the warriors started pouring gas inside the house as well as around the house. Once he finished he walked over to us and I threw my lighter on the gas after I flicked the fire on. While we are walking through the woods we can hear the sounds from the fire which sounds a little like the gas exploding from inside the house.

When we got to a big enough clearing we all shifted into our dragon forms. I fly back to the cave where I put my beautiful mate Kit in while the others went to our kingdom. I fly into the cave to see that Kit fell asleep in the corner of the cave.