00:98

October 06, 2019 Sunday

「 INSTAGRAM 」

597 likesarcihh Won't get tired of babysitting you because it already marked on me that it's my responsibility ever since we became bestfriends and when was that?

597 likes
arcihh Won't get tired of babysitting you because it already marked on me that it's my responsibility ever since we became bestfriends and when was that?

THAT WAS AFTER YOUR MOM PUSHES YOU OUT TO SEE THE WORLD.

Ang corny pero, your mom did not carry you for 9 months para lang maging tanga.

Peace out tho.

Anyway, I'm not used to this but I'm trying tho — you always love to be shown off like this and I know that this'll make you feel better even for a bit.

So much for your 2019 sis, this year's been tough to you, and all I'm hoping is for you to heal.

God, ganito pala feeling ng late night walks, they say it's so much better with a boyfriend — pero wala tayo nun e and for me, it's much fun to be with a bestfriend, with you.

'Til our next late night walks, pero sana next time — hindi ka na broken.

I love you baby driver! (eww)

Ps: Won't mention you here so you'll open your IG account and see this as a surprise.
view all 26 comments
|
demiselle Insert us!!!!
|
nadiya ANG DAYA NIYO!!!!!!
|
arcihh Bukas daw sabi ni baby driver.
|
e.leighn damn u hannah 🥺