34

Mom nodded, but didn't say much, she looked sad.

  After a while, Archibald came down. He was wearing a military uniform and even a hat, a killing spirit.

  Just then, the doorbell rang, and Zhou Hua and his wife came.

  "Bring them over by Mom. Yang Yang, come with me."

  Archibald said, bypassing the living room and heading towards the villa.

  There is also a back garden at the back of the villa, connected to a small building, the first floor is a small tea house.

  Archibald sent Yang Yang to the second floor, and he took the black panther Rott into the small tea shop.

  The second floor of the small building is a lounge. Yang Yang chose a soft couch to sit down, then opened the terminal to receive the pictures transmitted by Lot.

  ...

  Archibald was sitting on the sofa. He leaned back against the back of the sofa, slightly bowed his head, and his lowered brim covered his expression, revealing only the tight lips.

  The black panther Root lay silently at his feet, and his golden eyes glowed with inorganic cold light.

  Killing God and the Beast is the picture Zhou Hua and Mu Shuyi saw when they entered the door.

  For a while, both people were stunned at the door, and Zhou Hua swallowed.

  "aunt."

  Archibald slowly raised his head, and the dark pupil was exposed from under the hat, like a sword with a sharp edge, piercing the soul.

  "You go out with Mom and I talk to my uncle alone."

  Zhou Hua's heart suddenly hesitated—this opening remark was terrible.

  Mu Shuyi also heard Archibald's unhappiness, she pursed her lips and said, "Bird, I--"

  "aunt."

  Archibald interrupted Mu Shuyi's words. For the first time in many years, he had lost respect for Mu Shuyi and said, "Go out."

  Mu Shuyi froze, as if he couldn't believe Archibald would treat her like this, then he showed a surprised and sad expression, turned away after a few seconds of silence.

  After Mom waited for Mu Shuyi to come out, she closed the door immediately.

  "Bang" rang slightly, and Zhou Hua jumped with a shock.

  However, Zhou Hua calmed down quickly. He went to the sofa opposite Archibald and sat down, barely keeping the elder's manners. He said earnestly, "Bird, this time I'm here, I want to talk to you about you and sheep. Yang's business.-Do you think about it? Are you really planning to get married? Yang Yang's belly is pregnant with a child who doesn't know. "

  Archibald's eyes were getting colder-Zhou Hua was really an example of shamelessness, and at this time, he was still so grand.

  Archibald sneered and asked, "Oh, child, did my uncle explain to me?"

  Zhou Hua seemed to be waiting for him, and quickly took out a piece of paper from his space container and handed it to Archibald.

  "This is left by Yang Yang before the accident."

  Archibald didn't pick it up, Zhou Hua didn't feel embarrassed, and put the paper in his hand on the small coffee table in front of him.

  Then Zhou Hua continued his performance. "Presumably you also know the reason for his car accident, hey, blame me! In fact, the blind date arranged for Yang Yang was you, but you never know that he was so wayward and left home. Before leaving He left this letter saying that he wanted a child of his own.