1 - ⚡️DenkiXreader⚡️*requested*

⚡️Kaminari x Reader⚡️

Requested by: BoomBoomMcExplode2I changed up the story from the request a little bit, hope thats okay!

I changed up the story from the request a little bit, hope thats okay!

————————————————————
You looked at the invitation, studying it carefully. You had read the address correct and it matched the house you were standing in front of, well it was more like a mansion. Momo had invited the class to a sleepover at her house, and everyone had agreed, even Bakugo.

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!" You turned around to see Mina running towards you. She was no doubt one of your closest friend, you trusted her the most, she was also the only one who knew you were head-over-heels for Denki Kaminari.

"Hey Mina." You greeted.

"Woa." She gasped at the massive building in front of her.

"Its kinda easy to forget that she's rich." The two of you walked up to the gate that was blocking the entrance, and you pressed the buzzer. Momo's voice sounded through he small speaker.

"Hello, Mina and Y/N! Here I'll let you two in" the machine cut off and a second later the gates creaked open. The two of you walked down the long driveway towards the mansion, gaping in awe the entire way there. The over-sized front doors swung open and Yaoyorozu bolted out to greet the two of you with a tight embrace.

"Come on in!" She said, motioning for you to follow her. Once inside you were lead through a hallway that curved at the end, revealing a large lounge room. There were two staircases on either side that swirled upwards, mirroring each other. The room was filled with numerous beanbags and couches, scattered across the floor, and a large flatscreen TV on the right wall. Below the TV was an array of video games and movies, carefully sorted into a short wooden bookshelf.

Some of your classmates who had already arrived were playing video games and conversing. Kaminari and Sero were positioned on the couch in front of the TV, with controllers in hand, fiddling furiously with the buttons and joysticks, all their concentration was on the game they were playing. Kirishima, and Ojiro, were cheering them on, Tokoyami and Jiro were positioned next to each other on a beanbag, both casually conversing and scrolling through their phones. There was a large stack of beanbags leaning against the left wall, currently unoccupied, however you assumed that was where Kaminari had been sitting. Iida was rearranging the assortment of movies and video games on the bookshelf, Izuku sitting next to him, most likely helping.

Mina immediately rushed over to greet her friends, and cheer on Kaminari and Sero. You and Momo walked over to join them, and you noticed Dark Shadow float over to accompany the small crowd,

"I'm up next!" He squawked.

"Alright, I'll beat your bird-brain to a pulp once I'm done with tape boy over here!" Kaminari exclaimed confidently. Just then the game ended and the results showed up on the screen.