//Blake Talabis//

He thinks your cheating on him.
__________________________________________________________________________________

  You were in the living room watching Buzzfeed Unsolved. Then your gay best friend texted you. Then you factimed him and you taked for awhile because you guys live miles away from each other. After you guys facetimed you went to the kitchen to go and eat a sandwich or something like that. While you were making your sandwich your boyfriend, Blake Talabis came up to you with an angry look.

"Hey Blake. Why so mad?" I asked him. He was with my brother in his room. I had no idea why he was mad.

"Don't do that with me. You're cheating on me." He said angry.

"WHAT? Why would you think I did that?" I asked. He just showed me a picture of me and my gay best friend[who is a guy]. I just laughed my ass off.

"What's so funny?" He asked getting more angry.

"That's my gay best friend! He was visiting his step-sister and we met up accidentally. He went back to [wherever they live]. They have a boyfriend too." I said to him. His face turned from mad to guilty.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know." He said guilty.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. If I had seen a picture of a girl I don't know with you I would be reacting the same way to you." I said hugging him.

"You can't blame me. Who can ever resist this beauty. I bet all boys want you, but thankfully I got you before anyone else did." He said hugging me back.

"I love you Y/N." He said to me

"I love you too Blake." I said back to him. I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed back too. We pulled away and spend the rest of the day watching movies and eating takeout.

   Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.