Chapter 1-LingLing might be you

It been two week since Eddy was gone on holiday and Brett felt wierd since that. He feels sadder every morning , his smile was shrinking every day, more tears flowed from his cheek day after day, he has not been out for a while. He tought it was a wrong pass and that will be better soon. It was monday afternoon, the sky was gloomy as Brett's mind. Digging in his closet, Brett find a strange red box. He sat down and take the box on his knees, on this one there was written "For bad days only" It was Eddy handwritting he could recognize it between a thousand. Brett finally opened the box after trying to guess what was in it, he discover one of Eddy's hoodies with a letter.

Bretty

If you are reading this it mean you are sad, and I don't want you to be sad. Because you are too important to me, I don't want my bright star and moon to dim and drip like a sad dew drop on a wilted flower. I 'm here for you and i always going to be there even if you don't want to. You are my light bringer so don't let anyone or anything ruin it. You are amazing Brett A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, you'r kind of the LingLing evryone is trying to be,I admire you for that. Please call me if you don't feel well I'll be there for you.

PS: I put one of my hoodies in the box so you can wear it and feel the sadness slowly disappear :)

take care of you

Eddy :)

Brett sketched a small smile and putt on Eddy's hoodie. It was comfortble, he went to the fridge, took a pot of ice cream and sat down on the couch in front of netflix, he was watching "Lucifer". It was his favorite show because first he likes what it was about and the show make him realise he is bisexual or even gay and he didn't know why, but now he is really anxious with this. He just hoped that it will pass him because it's something important to deal with for Brett. He didn't tell anyone about this, even his best friend. He was just waiting to feel better about this to tell him. Eddy is gay, he knew it from high school ans was pretty confident about it.

Brett felt good for a moment, the sweet smell of Eddy came to his nose, unconsciously, Brett was thinking about all the good time they spend toghether. Actually, they were quite close and the more Brett thought about it the more he realized he was distant lately. Brett got up to throw the empty pot and stopped at the windows to admire the bad weather.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door. Brett was surprised, he put his thoughts back in place and open the door. Under the rain,Eddy was standing there with a little smile in his face and a suitcase.

"Hi" muttered Eddy

"Eddy! Wath a surprise! I didn't think you'd come back so soon." Brett says happily

"Yeah my home miss me and you kind of missed me too." Eddy replied

"Owwm so cute, come in"

Eddy noticed that Brett was wearing his hoodie but didn't said anything. The two boys sat down on the couch. Eddy was talking about his adventures on vacation and Brett listened his story with admiration. Of course, Brett is not going to talk about what happen during his absence, he didn't want Eddy to know because he wasn't even sure what all that sadness was about.

"Oh sorry I didn't event ask, do you want a coffee or smoething to eat you must be starving!" said Brett

"Haha can I have a coffee please?" ask Eddy

"Of course"

Brett stand up and go to the kitchen.He was waiting for the coffee to be prepared when he felt a hot breath against his neck and two arms around his body hugging him from behind. "You miss me so much" said Eddy quietly, his head put on Brett's shoulder. Brett smile, like a real, beatiful, sincere smile but Eddy couldn't see it. Brett slowly put his hand on Eddy's hand and gently cuddle it but didn't said anything back. In fact, this hug appeased all Brett's feelings. Eddy removed himslef and when back on the couch. Brett brought the coffee and they keep talking like nothing happen.

It was already night time and the two boys talked a lot, Eddy went home and Brett was laying down on his bed thinking about the hug . Maybe Eddy wanted more... or maybe it was just friendly, he thought. After all, Eddy was really cute today, he brought Brett's smile back.

Brett fall asleep on these sweet thought. He was dreaming about him and Eddy shyly holding hand in a quiet parc, watching the sunset. Brett put his head on Eddy's shoulder and Eddy slowly put his hand on Brett's cheek. Brett turned his head and Eddy put his soft lips on Brett's lips. Brett suddenly wake up, a thrill of pleasure crossed his body. He closed his eyes and enjoy every second of it. What was that? he thought.

---------------------------------

A/N

Hello reader :)

Thanks for reading my first fanfiction.

I just wanted to apologize for my bad English and bad orthography.