Back To The Basics

This moving shit was never my idea I liked where I was at and now that I got use to it I ain't wanna move back to Durham .
We had some good times in Cary but most of the times it won't for me . I would always get sick & never had a good birthday but Niya was always there .
Niya is my cousin , she practically raised me . Her skin honey brown , real smooth-looking , she got Chinese eyes , her lips are full but little , teeth straight and her hair is real good like she's mixed . Cornwallis made her . But when she moved to Cary with us we never got along .
" Movvveeee for real because if you hit me with my noodles in my hand I'm gone punch you in the throat " , Niya Said .
I hit her and got punched in the throat .
" AAAAAAAAARRRHHHH " I screamed .
I never been in a fight I knew niya could fight though so instead of me doing what I wanted I just ran upstairs and started kicking the door until I kicked a hole in it and when niya finally got finished eating her noodles she came upstairs to see all her stuff on the floor so she could leave .
That's exactly why I feel I have anger issues .
Honestly the only reason why I really got that bad is because that shit hurt ! I stopped breathing for a moment . I thought it was funny at first then it won't .
Anyway , after that all hell started breaking loose .