lace.

CHAPTER TWO ;
LACE
draco wears secrets
underneath his regular clothing.
~

Whenever the fabric touched upon his smooth skin a strange sense of euphoria clouds his mind and frankly, he genuinely felt pretty. He can't remember the time he got into the different style of clothing, but he enjoys it and that's all that matters to him. Of course, others may not think the same way he does therefore he keeps his guilty pleasure a secret, even to his closest of friends like Blaise or Pansy, not even they know.

When he arrived to Hogwarts a few months ago, he made sure to conceal the articles of clothing in depths of the baggage, hiding the lace lingerie and panties underneath his school robes and basic clothes. This way his parents wouldn't know and it would be easier to sneak them into his trunk while he unpacked.

For three months no one suspected a thing, he wore them underneath his regular clothing on a daily basis. During classes Draco would purposely cross his legs in order to feel the lace rub against his skin which made him take a whole of his lip with his teeth, flushed almost, but staying quite hidden.

Each morning when his roommates were gone for breakfast he would eagerly reopen his trunk to dig through the piles of clothes until he reached them. Draco would take a few minutes to pick out the color he wanted to wear, always depending on his mood.

White for purity, red for flirtatious, and black for seductions. Many more colors stayed put in the bottom, but for the most part, those three colors were his most favorited.

The blonde boy treasured his lace underwear. They made him feel confident with himself and gorgeous wether the other boys knew or not, it was mainly for him to wear for his own wants. Draco didn't dress for anyone else— that was until he began pinning on another boy.

Draco hadn't meant for Harry to find out about the clothes that he wore, it was purely an accident that left Draco with his undying emotions and thoughts throughout the course of a week.

It happened it Potions class. Something as simple as reaching for a book on the top shelf causes his shirt to ride upwards a little up and show off a piece of white lace connected to his smooth porcelain skin. The clothing didn't catch the eye of anyone in the room except for the Gryffindor that stood behind him, waiting to get a book himself.

Harry's thoughts spiraled, throat drying as he eyed the lace on Draco's body. The brunette stumbled, eyes falling to he floor instantly before he let Draco knew he was staring. Although, Draco caught on quite quickly and it made him smile that he had accomplished a reaction from his (sort of) rival.

The blonde bit his lower lip, standing in his tippy toes to reach the book once again, making his shirt go up and as his fingers collided with the binding on the book, he heard the exhale come from behind.

Standing back straight on his feet he turned around with the book pressed against his chest. "You okay, Potter?" He teased knowingly, watching the taller male stuttering and looking around the room in embarrassment.

"I... yeah, totally," the Gryffindor responded, taking a step around Draco to reach for his own book. And without saying more, he trudged to his table with Hermione, clearing his throat on the way there.

Draco felt rather proud, grinning from ear to ear as he traveled to his chair, eyeing Harry from afar, occasionally catching glances from the forest green eyes that made his heart thump in his chest.